• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

I would imagine you can join the stream at any time once payment has gone through.

I'm sure you know this but you can purchase way in advance, like now I think

I'm sure you know this but you can purchase way in advance, like now I think

Yes Andy, just that now not sure if I'm going to be back home dead on KO, or even back in time at all. So was going to purchase once back home.

Just read the FAQs and you can only get it if you have an overseas address and only available on PC.

Apologies if others have asked but is there the same "blackout" ruling for mid-week games?

Yes - but different reason. Saturday is FA and FL backed (with government agreement) to protect Saturday 3pm crowds.

Midweek is purely broadcaster backed. You want to show live midweek Premier League or FL games you have to PAY. Clubs can't get around it and have their own arrangements for these games because the broadcast rights are negotiated en bloc.

If Man United can't do it on MUTV then we have no chance.

Lets hope theres commentary on the live stream today. Last wolves tv match was bit odd because there was no commentary.

Hopefully that sort of teething problem will be sorted for you. It will take them a little while to get it all perfect I guess.

iFollow have been shit on the launch of this service. So many issues across the streams

Bloody ridiculous. Surely they should know there is no stream aaaaaaaaaaaah

Back