• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Everything went well until 5 minutes before the match started. Has been buffering since :/

Can't even get buffering just a repeat of the 25 minutes before kick off.

Is that not just a repeat of the 25 minutes prior to kick off?

Stream started to work for me at the 38 min mark. Edge browser does not work but chrome seems to. Really nice to have audio commentary during the stream. Hope wolves can get audio commentary implemented to stream.

Did anyone else have trouble with the stream towards the end as well? Worked well from about 34 mins to about 80, not quite happy with that.

I heard clearing your cache in Chrome helps too if it cuts out.

My dad tried to register with wolves tv during game. But still hasn't had confirmation email, is this a problem a lot of people had? I remember Fred having an issue?

My dad tried to register with wolves tv during game. But still hasn't had confirmation email, is this a problem a lot of people had? I remember Fred having an issue?

If you email them they're normally pretty quick to respond

It's live streaming that has been the issue. Recording a game and hosting it later wouldn't be an issue for anyone to deliver.

Deutsch - if recording a game and hosting it later wouldn't be an issue for anyone to deliver, then why are those of us in the UK who have paid our £45 subscription still waiting for this to happen??
Part of the reason I was happy to pay, was to be able to watch these replay's.
Does anybody still believe we will eventually get what was initially promised??

My understanding is full game replays are only when we have actually streamed the game and we couldn't do that at Derby. No promise of every game.

The next one will be Hull.

Edit: Just double checked and it states this:

"Full match replays when the game has been broadcast live overseas on WolvesTV"

So anyone waiting for Wolves to put up the Derby game will be waiting for nothing. So far the only game they gave been able to put up is Boro at home. That came around 36 hours later than expected. Looking around there are a lot of issues with this new streaming for all clubs and it's not just Wolves.

Disappointed the Derby game won't be uploaded. Obviously it's been filmed, and you'd think it wouldn't be difficult for Wolves to get hold of a copy and to upload it to their paying customers. Though I do appreciate they made it clear from the outset it wouldn't be every game.

Hopefully with the Hull game, they improve their upload speed. The time we were waiting for a match replay of the Boro game was, quite frankly, disgusting.

My understanding is full game replays are only when we have actually streamed the game and we couldn't do that at Derby. No promise of every game.

The next one will be Hull.

Edit: Just double checked and it states this:

"Full match replays when the game has been broadcast live overseas on WolvesTV"

So anyone waiting for Wolves to put up the Derby game will be waiting for nothing. So far the only game they gave been able to put up is Boro at home. That came around 36 hours later than expected. Looking around there are a lot of issues with this new streaming for all clubs and it's not just Wolves.

Had a problem with the Derby game, which wasn't down to Wolves. Ok before game, as soon as match started the stream went down . Sent a email to Derby tv and not long after the stream was on. So its just not Wolves having problems.

Think I'm going to France for 90 mins tmrw.

Back