• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Deutsch - if recording a game and hosting it later wouldn't be an issue for anyone to deliver, then why are those of us in the UK who have paid our £45 subscription still waiting for this to happen??
Part of the reason I was happy to pay, was to be able to watch these replay's.
Does anybody still believe we will eventually get what was initially promised??

I was speaking from a technical standpoint as Dino was worried that there would be difficulties with the delayed footage as there had been with the pre-season streaming. I was saying that if the footage existed then hosting it would be no problem whatsoever.

The highlights went up for Boro, we don't have footage of the Derby game so there will be none for that game.

Rams TV was crap for me. Hubby went and got a cable so I could watch it on the tele instead of pc monitor, set it up,with PPB all excited, paid the 5 quid but then didn't receive confirmation and so when the match started, but not for me ( same for some of you too)it just kept buffering, and buffering, he thought it may have been because payment hadn't gone through.So he tried to pay again. Still nothing. Finally came on for me in the 76th minute, by which time I'd really got Billy on me fucking back and so had hubby for a wasted morning pissing around with it. In future just gonna stick to buying the Wolves TV home matches.

Rams TV was crap for me. Hubby went and got a cable so I could watch it on the tele instead of pc monitor, set it up,with PPB all excited, paid the 5 quid but then didn't receive confirmation and so when the match started, but not for me ( same for some of you too)it just kept buffering, and buffering, he thought it may have been because payment hadn't gone through.So he tried to pay again. Still nothing. Finally came on for me in the 76th minute, by which time I'd really got Billy on me $#@!ing back and so had hubby for a wasted morning pissing around with it. In future just gonna stick to buying the Wolves TV home matches.

Apparently Derby tv tweeted about getting in touch with those affected.
So you may get a refund or a free stream of Derbys next match :icon_smile:

You can buy the game at Hull tomorrow on WolvesTV

Apparently Derby tv tweeted about getting in touch with those affected.
So you may get a refund or a free stream of Derbys next match :icon_smile:

Think he sent them an email in the end telling them that they have issues that need sorting, and thanks to them he'd now got a very pissed off wife on his hands! Not sure if he's heard back yet.

I know this will be the case everywhere else too but what is to stop Wolves showing the midweek games for U.K. viewers?

Looking at Hull, it seems they havent opted into any streaming service due to the cost.
I would imagine a few Overseas Hull fans will be signing up for the Wolves stream tomorrow...(all 5 of em)

I know this will be the case everywhere else too but what is to stop Wolves showing the midweek games for U.K. viewers?
Probably something to do with Sky and their contract making them the only broadcaster allowed to show live FL games in the UK.

That first home game, had no problems at all (the lack of audio didn't bother me). I just have a feeling that the away matches are going to have on going problems for a while.

I'll probably still log in tomorrow though, and hope it works.

Some have said you can only watch Wolves TV through PC and not iPad, is this correct?

There was problems for the first match with tablets and phones but I think they've sorted it now. I'm sure I saw on the Derby forums that someone watched it on their phone without any issues.

Did I see somebody had watched the game whilst holidaying in Europe? Did having a UK address/bank card represent any problems, or was merely using the computer abroad ok?

Did I see somebody had watched the game whilst holidaying in Europe? Did having a UK address/bank card represent any problems, or was merely using the computer abroad ok?

I did through Rams TV, but was told you couldn't through Wolves TV.

Will be watching tomorrow and Saturday, payment went through no problem. Just hope there's a good stream.

I watched the Derby game on my phone while in Spain, had no problems once I managed to get the stream working after about half an hour.

My dad tried to register with wolves tv during game. But still hasn't had confirmation email, is this a problem a lot of people had? I remember Fred having an issue?

sorry, a bit late but yeah i had the same problem...mailed wolvestvsupport@streamamg.com who cc'd tv@wolves.co.uk and they resolved it very quickly sending me a link to click on..

Might seem a bit of a saft question but do you have to have paid the fiver before the actual KO, or can you still get to pay and watch say 10 minutes into it?

Might seem a bit of a saft question but do you have to have paid the fiver before the actual KO, or can you still get to pay and watch say 10 minutes into it?
You should be able to pay the fiver in added time i guess

Back