• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Sevilla EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL Math thread

No we look fine at the minute.

We don't look tired we just aren't comfortable at keeping the ball. Too man clipped 20 yard balls rather than trusting each other with passes in tight spaces.

Poor from Boly there, bit of time and chance to look up but chips a nothing ball vaguely towards Traore then compounds his mistake by rushing in towards the ball when it drops and gets it played over his head.

Was expecting us to look tired but we actually dont, we have been alert to a lot of crosses into the box and we are defending well

Seem to have little idea when we have the ball though, a few aimless hoofs and the old favourite 'pass back to the defence when we have the chance to attack'

can't hold the ball worth a damn

dont agree with that..we dont have power to go forward at all after first 15-20 mins..same as olympiacos..

Nuno will get our heads straight for the second half, we can cause these problems for sure

We’ve done as well as we could have hoped for and should be 1-0 up. Jota I think will be more use than Traore now, Raul is holding the ball up pretty well but has no movement to help him.

Much better than v Olympiacos & we won that.

Should be 1 up, but most would not be dissapointed at 0 - 0 at half time v Sevilla.

Need to get at them a bit more if we can - they are vulnerable

Typical wolves game for me, let the opponents have plenty of the ball, let’s hope we can have them on the break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutted Raul missed his penalty. A first half goal gives us something to really dig in and hold on to. Ah well.

They’re doing alright but we need to keep offering some threat going forward or it just becomes attack v defence.

It's been a typical Wolves performance. Solid defensive looking to contain and break and unlucky to miss the pen. Shit happens

Looks like a decent ref the

Still in it.

We started really well but haven’t responded well to the penalty miss I think the back 3 have coped well with everything that’s been thrown at them. Midfield is being totally overrun Doherty and Vinagre have been pinned back to.

Played well IMO, such a shame about the penalty. Hopefully Traore has a couple more opportunities to turn and run at them, though they are trying to cover that better now. I think jota/Neto could have some joy down their right.

Vinagre has stood up to the challenge well so far, and Doc (minus getting caught out once by an underhit pass) has been good too.

Yeah we can keep hold of the ball better but it’s no easy task!

I fancy a red for Carlos. He's all elbows and looks like he's Charlied up with his hand waving. Maradona esqe

need to get Adama on the ball more, but they're pressing us very well. regarding the penalty, i said to my mate after his last one, if the gk doesn't commit to move, then Raul will probably fuck up........and that's what happened

Back