• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Sevilla EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL Math thread

They only take that into account if he clears the rebound.

Er, he cleared the ball in front of Raul, stopping him having a go at the rebound from the save

very good by Doc

ah geez my boss surprised me with a meeting right as the game started, just tuning in... thankfully looks like I didn't miss much

Traore has these on toast if we can exploit it some more.

Sevilla's No. 5 needs a good shoeing, goes down like a sack of shit whenever someone breathes near him.

These lot love to the hit deck after the slightest of touches. Ref seems wise to it though.

We must use the ball better when we get it. We give it straight back far too often.

dont like this now..we are lower than low now and they dictate everything..

fucking hell, wake up..we need to keep hold of the ball and press better

Showing them too much respect for my liking. We are a good side with good players and are capable of keeping the ball and pinning them back. That said, we’re too negative at the moment, inviting them on to us.

Look fairly solid at the back, though - but means nothing if we’re not laying a punch or two on them. Adama with the pen has already proven they can be got at.

Think we need HT to regroup a little, defending good but lost our way going forward

yes, soon they will have their chance if this continues

do you all think we look a little bit tired, playing with almost the same team for 50+ games..same thing vs olympiacos

great from vinagre and raul there, too bad he fell over at the end

same thing vs Olympiacos..we look tired

Back