• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Millwall matchday thread

Live commentary on talksport 2 for those who can't get local radio.

Now we'll see if we really have been playing within ourselves and can move through the gears when we have to.

Sounds like a classic championship ‘up for it’ performance from Millwall, flying into challenges and playing like a cup final

It sounds like Millwall are really up for this, throwing themselves into tackles. Hopefully once the game settles down we can play our football.

They were bound to be up for it after they got spanked at Derby.

Playing some decent stuff now. Just need that final ball in the box.

Ball over the top and Costa should have scored. Hit it at the keeper.

Anybody doing reports, please?

Oh ok. Seeing as I can't get any stream to fucking well open I might as well interpret the stuff that's coming off WW.
If anyone can pm me a link Ive tried about 5 so far....

We're having pretty much all the play at the minute. Knocking it around well. Just need a finishing touch. Jota and Costa the liveliest up top. Neves and Doc the ones involved most behind them.

Pretty much having all the play bar some long ball counter attacks.
Millwall won't end with 11 on the pitch..no way.
For me,this is a Leo match if ever there was one,we've put far more into the box than in recent weeks.

Millwall seem right up for this now. Flying into tackles and giving us no time to play.
Cav with a poor touch lets Millwall escape.
Boly wins it out to Saiss,
O'Brien steps right across our man right in front of the linesman who seems to be out on day release from the local sight impairment centre and waves play on...

If it carries on this way, Leo will be on for Cav in the 2nd half.

Spurs putting Soton to the sword...
Ball comes down onto Bennet's arm as he's facing the other way, had no idea it was coming there and the ref blows for a foul indicating that he didn't blow for a foul 30 seconds earlier 40 yards up the pitch..
Then immediately waves on after a blatant foul on a Wolves player...
Appalling ref today.

Ruddy with a great long kick ends up with Jota finishing off a run but it comes to nothing.
That's 6 clear cut chances that we've spurned.

Doherty to Cav, to Neves to Costa back to Doherty but the ball is spinning away from him and his shot is wide. 3 times now Doherty has broken free to get into good places.

Wallace making a fucking nuisance of himself breaking into our box but Bennett does enough to get it out for a corner.
Comes over but Saiss put their man off and the ball is headed into the side netting, just!

Jota equalises on stroke of half time!

Back