• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Well this will be on next seasons shirts anyway..

fosuns-purchase-of-the-sydney-property-is-only-one-of-the-several-overseas-property-acquisitions-by-chinese-billionaires.jpg

happy to take that...

This is ace.

Any Portuguese coaches out there that Mendes might know?

Andre%20Villas-Boas

He does represent
Carlos Queiroz and lets face it Wolverhampton would actually be probably a more attractive city then where he is now ....Tehran

and good old Big Phil

Very exciting times, regarding the 20-30m investment statement I wouldn't read too much into that, if they make it obvious they have money to burn (which they do) then they will end up being this era's Chinese "golden tit"!

I think there will be significant investment in the team and I can't wait to find out who our new manager will be (mainly because I think Kenny has around 0% chance of keeping his job)

good for you Mike...you and Trev ;) #superfans

Let's hope so.

A manager with his limits - probably mid-Championship - but he has given us a cracking couple of seasons with genuine homegrown talent in the side. And he's a lovely chap. We've just outgrown him, sadly.

The couple of times I met him he was a thoroughly decent bloke. And he sorted out the Saunders shitefest. For that, my thanks.

But I think we are aiming to move to a different level and a parting of the ways is sadly inevitable.

Where were all these "fans" when I was renewing my ST after that bloody awful season last year :neer_neer: :icon_lol:
This is why we have Gold Card membership.

Anyone who publicly claimed they'd lost interest (and many did) shouldn't be allowed back. Not until they've hilariously backtracked anyway and accepted that they have to wear a shirt with 'Fickle Fuck' on the back at every game for three seasons. Seems only fair.

seriously though, i would support wolves even in the conference

Waiting on any news on Kenny and my F5 key is sticking, I think I may have overworked it!

Waiting on any news on Kenny and my F5 key is sticking, I think I may have overworked it!
Nothing will happen on that front until Monday I'd think. He's going though.

I think Jeff Shi/Fosun must have some sort of link to Mendes. He also has stakes in AC Milan and Atletico.

Very exciting times, regarding the 20-30m investment statement I wouldn't read too much into that, if they make it obvious they have money to burn (which they do) then they will end up being this era's Chinese "golden tit"!

Not sure I follow this argument. If a few webmongs can work out they've got loads of money despite them saying "only" £20m-30m, then I'm sure other clubs and agents will think to up their prices when the time comes.

And of course, they might be telling the truth and they're not going to be quite as ambitious as we all hope. Our expectations have been raised through the roof with all the ITK shit of the last couple of weeks, all of which has been bollocks so far. They might envisage us being the next Southampton rather than the next Man City, which I'd still take quite happily.

I think Jeff Shi/Fosun must have some sort of link to Mendes. He also has stakes in AC Milan and Atletico.

has that been confirmed anywhere officially or is it still speculation (ie linking him to fosun?)

Back