• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Turns out we aren't playing Monaco tonight. It's a bit wet

GYa3wBIaEAAAFVm

Elfords ground has been done up since I was last there.

Wimps. Need more of the can-do attitude of the ref and players at the start of this clip....

Few tips for any hardy souls considering a trip to Wrexham on Tuesday. If you're on the train, the ground is right next to the station - 2 min walk.

If you're driving, street parking is very limited / non existent. There is a popular car park next to the ground at the University, but at £10 a pop (on a Saturday anyway) it's a rip off. Suggest using the JustPark app and checking out Sainsbury's at Plas Coch. It's about £3 - £4. Also you pass the Plas Coch pub just opposite Sainsbury, on the way to the ground, where home and away fans mingle quite happily on match days.

The ground is also very close to both carpark and pub.

It won't be a full house, but against Salford in the last round there was a respectable 6500 crowd, so allow a bit of time to get in

Currently getting beaten by Wrexham.

Conceded from....

...a set piece.

2-0 Mullin (Welshpool).

King is a disgrace of a keeper.

No idea why one of the younger lads isn't in goal. And the lack of urgency is disappointing.

An opportunity to play against an genuine league 1 team and strut your stuff and half of these wankers can't be bothered

The club's coaching staff needs gutting. I'd sack the lot.

Last edited:
I stole this saying, but I like the phrase "if you are going to make a mistake, make it at full speed; as you might get away with it then." And King just summed up why I would say that to players and keepers in particularly. Everything about that was indecisive, and so he stacked inaction on a bad decision.

I stole this saying, but I like the phrase "if you are going to make a mistake, make it at full speed; as you might get away with it then." And King just summed up why I would say that to players and keepers in particularly. Everything about that was indecisive, and so he stacked inaction on a bad decision.
He looks so bad. Like Conference North level bad

It's an odd game we are playing with our keepers

1st choice - A pointless signing and not our 1st choice to be our 1st choice.
2nd choice - Mentally destroyed him
3rd choice- Denied a move to Arsenal, apparently one of the leadership group and now can't get a minute of any football
4th choice - signed as a quota filler and now denying an U21 keeper the opportunity to gain valuable experience.

It's all good and very very normal

Just seen the second goal, I mean King just basically tells Mullin where to put the ball by coming of his line.
All looks very tip-tappy but doesn’t go anywhere of substance.

Back