• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

I can only assume it’s help Jumilla out for another season, because he’s never getting near our team, or the u23’s, and we’re not getting any money for him.

Any idea who Pardington is?

Pardington is a keeper, we signed him from a local non-league team, can't remember who off hand.

No news on Alex Molberg who isn't actually our player, he's only on loan.

Maybe it is just to make up the numbers in training

I thought we'd just activated extensions to their current deals, not given them new ones?

Obviously we feel we can get a fee for them at some point.

Herc actually signed a new 3 year deal before leaving on a 2 year loan with an option to buy.

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/academy/20190605-herc-joins-fc-viktoria-plzen-on-loan/

Make of that what you will, but unless that option to buy has a break in our favour it's seems very pointless.
He has a good spell but at the end of it something has changed at the loan club...new manager doesnt want him etc then we have an asset we can still sell for a bit of decent money.

This deal make more sense than giving EEL a 5 year deal

He has a good spell but at the end of it something has changed at the loan club...new manager doesnt want him etc then we have an asset we can still sell for a bit of decent money.

This deal make more sense than giving EEL a 5 year deal
But if a fee is already agreed, as it kinda suggests, then nothing will change rather than selling him now.

Agree on the EEL thing, plus could add LandofSylvain too.

But if a fee is already agreed, as it kinda suggests, then nothing will change rather than selling him now.

Fee agreed but it doesnt suggest there is an obligation to buy like the Afobe to Stoke deal. So things can change where they dont want him and I guess Herc himself could say no, so we still have a opportunity to get a fee for him.

It is 90% set he will join them in 2 years but we have just covered ourselves for a future fee.

Conor Ronan scored the only goal of the game to send Ireland U23s through to the Semi Final of the Toulon tournament. Scored a deflected free kick

Conor Ronan scored the only goal of the game to send Ireland U23s through to the Semi Final of the Toulon tournament. Scored a deflected free kick

Also did a frankly insane amount of running:

D8pEYySW4Agh3zw.jpg

I haven't given up on him yet. 3-4-3 was very much not the one for him but in a midfield three he might have a chance.

He's a seriously good footballer and a lot tougher than he looks.

Dean Keates deserves to never get another manager's job again after failing to use him in a totally shite L1 team.

At the very least he should be taken to China with the first team. If he impresses then I wouldn't be shocked to see him involved in the early Europa League games.

At the very least he should be taken to China with the first team. If he impresses then I wouldn't be shocked to see him involved in the early Europa League games.

Especially as Saiss and MGW are busy over the next few weeks.

Back