• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

He's played nine out of 22 games this season. Let's not overegg the pudding, eh.

it is strange. He's also been used as right wing-back when Buur has been unavailable I believe, so he has been the makeshift in several games too. He probably will get an extra year though.

Explains it a bit. The Heil haven't got a clue though. One of their junior reporters has been sent to watch MUTV for an evening last week and he's spotted that he had a decent game. He's miles off the first team, all of Kilman, Francis and John are closer, and we have five first team options at centre half as it is, even before we buy anyone.

Sanderson was one of the players that impressed me when I saw him against Stoke the other night - and not in a Garth Crooks team of the week, because he scored a goal style

U23's taking part in a 7 a-side tournament today in Hong Kong

Group Games

Wolves 2 Hong Kong FC 0 (Ennis & Heredia)
Wolves 0 Rangers 0
Wolves 2 Hong Kong Red Dragons 1 ( Ennis & Watt) Watts goal scored from the half way line

Qualified for the knock out stages but had to play a 4v4 game v Rangers to decide group winners (4 mins but over if someone scored). Giles scored after 12 seconds to secure the top spot.

Knock out stuff is played tomorrow I think

U23's taking part in a 7 a-side tournament today in Hong Kong

Group Games

Wolves 2 Hong Kong FC 0 (Ennis & Heredia)
Wolves 0 Rangers 0
Wolves 2 Hong Kong Red Dragons 1 ( Ennis & Watt) Watts goal scored from the half way line

Qualified for the knock out stages but had to play a 4v4 game v Rangers to decide group winners (4 mins but over if someone scored). Giles scored after 12 seconds to secure the top spot.

Knock out stuff is played tomorrow I think
Lovely play by Ennis to sidestep his marker, get the ball out of his feet and play Giles in.

QF
Wolves 1 (Ennis) Hong Kong Kitchee 2 (Sudden Death Extra Time Winner)

Not all over though as the QF losers get a chance to win some silverware via a new Shield Tournament (The Europa League of the Hong Kong 7's if you will)

Shield Semi Final

Wolves 2 (Sanderson, Ennis) Portimonense 0

So into the Final of that one we go

1-1 in the final at the moment - Ennis put us one up, Leicester qualifies in the last seconds of the half, sondergaard blasted it at John, he couldn’t control it and they went through and scored. Wolves were playing pretty well to be fair.

Ennis!! 2-1, we win the shield. Lovely low, hard cross from Giles, gave him a one yard tap in. Quite entertaining tbh

There's an article in the B'ham Mail that says Villa won the tournament. I won't link to it as it's such a terrible site.

There's an article in the B'ham Mail that says Villa won the tournament. I won't link to it as it's such a terrible site.

Well the Mail is turning into Radio WM then. There are 3 levels of "winner" in this tournament. We won the 2nd level tournament, Villa the 3rd level. Think Newcastle win overall (beating Rangers who made the final despite losing to us).

John Kitolano in the Norway squad for the U20 World Cup.

How the fucking hell has Deslandes got another new deal :icon_lol:

Hayden, Goodliffe, Heredia, Lattie and Sauvage all gone.

Back