• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Was gonna go to the match tonight v Stoke but it seems the club doesnt want to open anymore areas....strange.

Aye, kept checking the site but it was only tickets in the Billy Wright Lower. Not sitting there, sorry. I want to watch the game properly if I'm going. No idea why they didn't open up WV1.

D4NWi5IXoAI5Y2e.jpg

I'd like us to get to the stage where they stream the u23 games. On a day like today I'd have been up for watching.

No reason why we couldn't (they'd probably try some excuse about the facilities not being up to it at Telford, but they clearly are for a one camera set up). You don't need comms or anything. There aren't any broadcast restrictions stopping us.

I actually enjoyed the no comms coverage from last seasons friendly and would be happy with something similar. Even if it was just twitter live or whatever its called or something similar.

I actually enjoyed the no comms coverage from last seasons friendly and would be happy with something similar. Even if it was just twitter live or whatever its called or something similar.

The coverage on WolvesTV was fine for league games

I would imagine streaming these games is cost prohibitive.

Mentioned it before but I think we need to move away from playing at Telford. It's a pain in the arse to get to and who wants to go to a tinpot Lego non-league ground. I won't go there and I live 10 minutes walk from a train station which goes at least nearish there. Because I'm a cancelled train away from being stuck in the arse end of nowhere with nothing to do for hours on end.

I refuse to believe that 11 U23 games (we already play some of them at Molineux, so knock them off that 11) would cause irreparable damage to our pitch, not with the turf we have these days. Get them at our proper ground and get the doors open. And don't just open the worst stand we have.

Bauer, who we were linked with playing for Stoke. You'd have to assume he's coming back from injury

Got in the north bank in the end.
Better team in the 1st half but Stoke bossed the 2nd half until they started to tire.
Turning point, Kitolano come on and we moved Giles to right wing where he roasted their left back for the last 10 minutes.
Sondergaard looks a very decent keeper, good distribution and not panicked in the slightest when the balls put back to him.
Goncalves is infuriating, doesn't pass, feigns injury, awful, sulky body language when things don't go his way.... doubt we will be seeing him anytime soon.
Alves looks a decent player too but wasn't on long enough.

U18s beat West Brom this afternoon, 2-1. Christian Marques and Jaden Forester with the goals. The winner came in the last minute!

Mentioned it before but I think we need to move away from playing at Telford. It's a pain in the arse to get to and who wants to go to a tinpot Lego non-league ground. I won't go there and I live 10 minutes walk from a train station which goes at least nearish there. Because I'm a cancelled train away from being stuck in the arse end of nowhere with nothing to do for hours on end.

I refuse to believe that 11 U23 games (we already play some of them at Molineux, so knock them off that 11) would cause irreparable damage to our pitch, not with the turf we have these days. Get them at our proper ground and get the doors open. And don't just open the worst stand we have.

You could always pop and say hi to me!

Back