• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

Squad for opening game

DHLc1wqXYAE7pMi.jpg

Presume Ruddy Jnr is being sent out on loan.

Squad for our game v Southampton U23's

DHvxyuJXsAAzr35.jpg

Won 3-0. Good result. Armstrong, Wilson and Seedorf with the goals.

What has happened to Morgan Gibbs-White?

Yep still got him to come back too

Due back in training this week I think.

He was mentioned in the same update regarding Hause, Phil, Marshall & Costa

Some lovely football in those highlights.

Looks like we have impressed the first team style on the U23's. Only highlights but Wilson looked sharp, would like to see him on the bench in the near future (obviously not going to play tonight) and Seedorf took his goal well.

Burgoyne still looks shite to me.

Some nice stuff there. Goncalves and Herc with some nice touches in midfield. Hopefully Herc continues as he was last season as I do think he has the potential to break through and actually the current formation of the first team might suit him

Looks like we have impressed the first team style on the U23's. Only highlights but Wilson looked sharp, would like to see him on the bench in the near future (obviously not going to play tonight) and Seedorf took his goal well.

Burgoyne still looks shite to me.

To be fair the u23s played fantastic football last season, genuine joy to watch from what I could see.

The away game against Southampton for u23s is on a Monday in December so I reckon that could well be at St.Mary's. If so I will definitely go

To be fair the u23s played fantastic football last season, genuine joy to watch from what I could see.

It would be nice to see a few more come through later on this season as I think we need cover in midfield. Difficult to see any of the defenders making it here though as none of them look up to it yet.

Yeah I thought Johnson had potential but doesn't seem to have progressed as hoped.

Might play tomorrow though....

That's a cracking move just after the 2nd goal. Interesting times.

Back