• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-2 Norwich: The Verdict

ooh, and that fucking horrible Canaries shirt...crazy

Think its harsh to describe Dickos chance a sitter, his first touch was poor and took him away from goal, to be expected a bit on his first team comeback, he'll improve quickly

I don't think it's harsh at all, he should score but with being out so long it's not that easy. A Dicko with 2 or 3 games at this level behind him doesn't take a touch and levels it at 1-1 or if he does take a touch it's a much better one.

It was definitely a sitter. Right in front of goal unmarked. He didn't need the first touch at all, should have been hitting it with his left.

cheers lads..dicko will help us

Just seen it on Tv after seeing it distantly from the North bank. First time or take a touch. It doesn't matter he had acres and an empty net and should have scored regardless.

Fine margins at the moment. We weren't very good but that could have seen us get a decent point

Poor result in the end but it does highlight our shortcomings. We need a new captain and CB in January. Zenga still has time but the continuing awful first half performances will kill him before much longer. Has to figure that out.

First time I've seen Andrea Butti in the dugout.

Dave Edwards celebrates by pointing at the Sky Bet Championship badge on his sleeve. What's that all about?

norwich and newcastle favourites for auto promotion anyway

Dave Edwards celebrates by pointing at the Sky Bet Championship badge on his sleeve. What's that all about?
Pointing to the black armband for Graham Hawkins more likely. Coached him at Shrewsbury I'd have thought

just seen it again, dicko should have scored

Missed the first goal and just saw Batth's defending, absolutely fucking shocking.

The bottom line is we need to tighten up at the back, stop sloppy balls coming in from the full back area's and completely stop being bullied in the area like Batths two fuck ups in a week. There is a team in there waiting to burst out akin to the Alien coming out the chest... Going forward we do look exciting with Costa especially today, Tex and Cav and a fully fit Bod who is really being missed already and a fully fit Dicko we look dangerous. Midfield is still a little problem as well, Saiss is nothing short of key, he can pick a pass the kid can and he can win balls and eradicate danger, Prince needs to buck up because he's looking all the more like Olofinjana without helping people up whilst the game is being played and again Edwards, Coady, Saville all Jackett players...

The bottom line is we need to tighten up at the back, stop sloppy balls coming in from the full back area's and completely stop being bullied in the area like Batths two fuck ups in a week. There is a team in there waiting to burst out akin to the Alien coming out the chest... Going forward we do look exciting with Costa especially today, Tex and Cav and a fully fit Bod who is really being missed already and a fully fit Dicko we look dangerous. Midfield is still a little problem as well, Saiss is nothing short of key, he can pick a pass the kid can and he can win balls and eradicate danger, Prince needs to buck up because he's looking all the more like Olofinjana without helping people up whilst the game is being played and again Edwards, Coady, Saville all Jackett players...

agree, better defenders in

how is williamson doing?

The line from the Fans' Parliament this week was:

Still on defenders, Mark Griffiths asked Kevin whether he could quash the rumour that Mike Williamson would never play again. "I'm not surprised at the rumour because he's slightly older," he was told. "He came with an injury and hasn't recovered. He's extremely experienced and valued and a great pro who works very hard. I don't think you go away from that too soon. He will get fit and should be evaluated like everyone else." Mark followed up by enquiring whether it was the same injury – a question to which Kevin replied: "We probably underestimated that people are different.....he had an injury and we thought he was protecting himself at Newcastle and thought he would be able to kick forwards. Unfortunately, you can't get all these decisions right."

The reality is the same as when you asked the same question a few weeks ago, the odds are very much stacked in favour of him not featuring for us again. I certainly can't see any realistic way how he's going to be available before January, it's over 10 months now since he played a match of any sort. He isn't someone we can factor into our thinking as it stands.

Back