• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

The Skybet Afobe market has been suspended apparently. Not sure whether that means anything or not?

The Batth tweet has been deleted now.

Baath tweet gone hmmmm impulse tweet perhaps??

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Tim 2 seems to think it's a done deal but he's saying its a £12 million bid.

Either way this looks very very bad to anyone outside the club. The good news is the players see what the fans see, Edwards is gash and robbing Wallace of the chance to shine. I shall reiterate JACKETT OUT!!!!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Just what the club needs on the eve of a game, wouldn't be surprised if it's a thumping tomorrow.

Gutted doesn't cut it, but it's what happens when you haven't got an owner in place. I'm baffled people are blaming KJ and Morgan: neither are at fault for this. We have to sell to buy now sadly. When Morgan stepped down from the board he took his ability to make decisions with him. If he were still at the helm we wouldn't be selling.

Gutted doesn't cut it, but it's what happens when you haven't got an owner in place. I'm baffled people are blaming KJ and Morgan: neither are at fault for this. We have to sell to buy now sadly. When Morgan stepped down from the board he took his ability to make decisions with him. If he were still at the helm we wouldn't be selling.

KJ for putting us in a League Position that means it is very difficult to bat away bids for the best players
Morgan for fucking off and leaving us to drift until some other mug comes along to buy the club.

Maybe that is why they are getting blamed.

c1a793de9853752f9a074e87e4e55cb3.jpg

If we were Top 6 or a point or two off as we could and should be I don't think we'd be selling unless he's done a heads gone. The fact we aren't sits with Jackett and Morgan's naive winning with kids attitude we entered the season with

See you then, Benik. Cheers for the good times.

KJ for putting us in a League Position that means it is very difficult to bat away bids for the best players
Morgan for $#@!ing off and leaving us to drift until some other mug comes along to buy the club.

Maybe that is why they are getting blamed.

I think had we been in this league position with Morgan in charge we still probably wouldn't be selling: he didn't have a record for it. Quite the opposite actually. I agree Morgan probably should have stayed in the interim (akin to Peace at WBA) but I can't really blame him for sodding off after the vitriol aimed in his direction by some contingents of our support. Careful what you wish for n'all that.

If Afobe does go, how much of the money will be given to KJ to strengthen our squad?

Reckon we will be prepared to spend half of it, inc what is needed for wages. We certainly won't spend it all.

Next season is going to be ACE if we are still looking for a new owner

If we were Top 6 or a point or two off as we could and should be I don't think we'd be selling unless he's done a heads gone. The fact we aren't sits with Jackett and Morgan's naive winning with kids attitude we entered the season with

I don't know. We had a lacklustre second season under MM and could have cashed in on Kightly and others in the squad whose stock was high at the time. We didn't. I do think this has everything to do with the club not having an owner and having to sell to balance the books/sign targets. Just my opinion, though.

Dicko better come back fit and firing.

If we bring in a proper #10 with the cash and if Zyro turns out to be decent we'll still potentially have a good attacking group of players.

Just glad we've moved clear of the drop, this could get very messy.

Back