• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Not my normal cup of tea, but Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is a fantastic album. Funeral for a Friend is a great track, as is Saturday Nghts. The only low point is the execrable Benny and the Jets.

Why are you called BadWolf, is it cos you spend a lot of time on the naughty step ?

I couldn't possibly tell you that Peng.......unless you buy me a few beers and loosen my tongue ?
Although in today's 'opposite speak', Bad does of course mean Good.

By the way, Pittsburgh looks great from Mount Washingon :)
What's it like in the Mattress Factory ? ;)

I just found out the Penguins are looking for a new Head Coach too.

Just to keep this on topic, Quadrophenia by The Who. Is there a track out there with a better Bass Guitar and Drum combination than "The Real Me" ? What a bloody song that is.

I couldn't possibly tell you that Peng.......unless you buy me a few beers and loosen my tongue ?
Although in today's 'opposite speak', Bad does of course mean Good.

By the way, Pittsburgh looks great from Mount Washingon :)
What's it like in the Mattress Factory ? ;)

I just found out the Penguins are looking for a new Head Coach too.

Just to keep this on topic, Quadrophenia by The Who. Is there a track out there with a better Bass Guitar and Drum combination than "The Real Me" ? What a bloody song that is.

By the sound of things you don't need a few beers to loosen ya tongue !! :)

Pittsburgh does look great, it looks even better at night when its all lit up. If ever you are this way, go up the Incline :)

Had my new bed from The Matress Factory , and you have just reminded me that its time to turn it !

Yes Dan Bylsma was turfed out. I liked Dan :(

But I don't like Quadrophenia by The Who.

Well, it's a well known fact that Penguins don't know anything about music.

On a side note, have you ever been slapped on the belly with a wet Kipper ?

Well, it's a well known fact that Penguins don't know anything about music.

On a side note, have you ever been slapped on the belly with a wet Kipper ?

I never said they did :)

No but I've been slapped across the kisser by a European Eel a few times.

Back on track....currently listening to Fields Of Gold - Sting

Absolutely adore the intro to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxjeqCd6Zm0

[Disclaimer: This is inappropriate for PPB after 0:01]

I got to 0.48 then oh my bloody good god. I'm sorry but if I looked all day I wouldnt be able to find any ' talent '
Fucking chow row !

Why dont you ever put something on that's ermmm , nice, melodic, soothing, pleasant on the fucking ears :)

There is a disclaimer for a reason you know ;) I do post softer stuff from time to time, just search the thread for earlier posts :)

There is a disclaimer for a reason you know ;) I do post softer stuff from time to time, just search the thread for earlier posts :)

Yes, entirely my fault, I will take head next time.

Last edited:
What's your definition of nice, melodic, soothing and pleasant on the ears?

What's your definition of nice, melodic, soothing and pleasant on the ears?

Something you can sing along to,something that makes you feel happy inside, something that makes your ears smile from ear to ear, something that sounds just as good loud as it does quiet without frowning.Something that has a catchy tune, and sing along lyrics that have heartfelt meanings :)

Something you can sing along to,something that makes you feel happy inside, something that makes your ears smile from ear to ear, something that sounds just as good loud as it does quiet without frowning.Something that has a catchy tune, and sing along lyrics that have heartfelt meanings :)

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road?

The sound of plane engines droning overhead, and Here Comes The Sun- Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel.

Currently listening to?

Glastonbury 2014 on iPlayer.

Back