• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves x2: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Ola John

Looks like #29 for CBJ and #15 for John. Delighted about CBJ - must be a few Prem teams he could have gone to

Looks like #29 for CBJ and #15 for John. Delighted about CBJ - must be a few Prem teams he could have gone to

Baggies got Brendan Galloway on loan today. Wouldn't swap him for CBJ.

i like the fact we arent spending much money on these loans and we will save the money for when we get promoted for PL players, cuz of all the season long loans we have at the moment its quite clear Fosun want promotion this season and are gearing up to secure it with the players they are bring in.

Im just abit afraid because if we dont get promotion this season we will end up with a very light squad and mainly all the dross we had last season which is a worry.

Kin hell. If they get hold of his 'play all the strikers' philosophy then they might even use Rashford at some point.

I think CBJ is a fantastic signing, i think when i saw he was available earlier in the summer and i posted it on here i didn't think we would actually get him even on loan so fair play to us. Sounds like we have been interested for a while and that made him come here and it does give us more options, interesting to see what happens as Doherty however unpopular the opinion has actually been more than decent since February on wards with a bad game here and there. Personally i would still like to see CBJ however well Doherty has been playing but can see Walter rotating.

Not sure on the John signing if i'm honest, he's got the ability but can he do it consistently. If anyone can get him playing then i think Zenga can and it does mean playing like Henry are further away from the side and no matter his goals and assists tally from last year, just isn't good enough.

I think it'll definitely be: Doherty - Iorfa - Batth - CBJ Long term this season.

I don't think Walt rates Hause.

Doherty has been OK since Derby at home, more or less. Before that he was atrocious at LB. He was making a lot of ricks still but a fair amount of reasonable play.

Reading, Ipswich and Blues he has played well and I have said so each time in my blog, I don't have an agenda against the guy, he was just awful for a long, long time.

Dunno about that. If he didn't rate him he wouldn't have played him these past two games I think. He obviously trusts him enough. Good options for definite. Silvo-Iorfa-Batth-CBJ for this level is pretty damn good.

Dunno about that. If he didn't rate him he wouldn't have played him these past two games I think. He obviously trusts him enough. Good options for definite. Silvo-Iorfa-Batth-CBJ for this level is pretty damn good.
Bear doesn't so in turn hopes Walter doesn't....

Correct! He's not good enough for where we want to be. Probably why he's after Saiss.

He is good enough, you just made a snap judgement (a poor one, IMO) and refuse to change it. Which ironically you've accused me of doing for the thick end of a decade. The difference being I called out shite players.

Good signings - the squad has a much better look to it now

Suspect some will want to edit their season prediction now.

Good signings - the squad has a much better look to it now

Suspect some will want to edit their season prediction now.

I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself for chucking a tenner on us getting promotion back when it was 33/1, I'll say that.

Doherty has been OK since Derby at home, more or less. Before that he was atrocious at LB. He was making a lot of ricks still but a fair amount of reasonable play.

Reading, Ipswich and Blues he has played well and I have said so each time in my blog, I don't have an agenda against the guy, he was just awful for a long, long time.

Much like you i didn't rate him at all but that was mainly at right back, he's a much improved player at left back and rightly got praise for it. He still has a lot to work on but seems to be improving.

Correct! He's not good enough for where we want to be. Probably why he's after Saiss.

He's more than good enough for where we are and has played in the last 2 games so i don't see where Zenga doesn't rate him has come from.

Back