• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves x2: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Ola John

I'm also pleased that we've got another left back with terrible hair. I've missed that.

Hell of a squad starting to form now though:

------------------------Ikeme--------------------

Iorfa----------------Batth-------Hause------Borthwick-Jackson

-------------Oniangue------------------Price----------------

Teixiera------------------------------------------Graham

------------------Dicko-------------Bodvarsson-----------

Subs: Lonergan, Doherty, Silvio, Costa, Wallace, John, Mason

And I don't think we're done yet either.

With Silvio coming to fitness we now have some real options at full back on both sides. Given how influential they are that can only be a good thing!

I'm also pleased that we've got another left back with terrible hair. I've missed that.

Hell of a squad starting to form now though:

------------------------Ikeme--------------------

Iorfa-----------Batth-------Hause------Borthwick-Jackson

---------------Oniangue------Price----------------

Teixiera---------------Dicko------------------Graham

---------------------Bodvarsson-------------------------

Subs: Lonergan, Doherty, Silvio, Costa, Wallace, John, Mason

And I don't think we're done yet either.

In desperate need of that South Park Meme.

The great thing about John is, he has experience of the Championship already - he knows what to expect.

Delighted with both we have a very highly rated Man U prospect and a winger with Championship experience who can come straight in. My eyes won't bleed watching Henry on the left ever again!! Doherty to RB now Iorfa in to CB Hause dropping to the bench and we have a nice looking defence.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ola John is a case kinda similar to Teixeira. He has all the skills that he needs to increase his quality in the game but he's little mental strength. The difference is that Ola John had much more opportunities to prove it.

He has quality to play in the EPL, if he shows 60% of what he is capable. You will need to have patient with him, because he's not the type of player that is always chasing the ball and things like that.

I hope he get well on the team.

His preferred position is centre back according to United fans I've spoke to.

Season ticket holder I just spoke to said left back, quick, pacey and can whip in a very good cross. Needs to bulk up a bit though.

very good news and welcome both :) CBJ at LB, Doherty RB, Iorfa moved at CB with Batth..forgot about Silvio, hmm

Ola John is a case kinda similar to Teixeira. He has all the skills that he needs to increase his quality in the game but he's little mental strength. The difference is that Ola John had much more opportunities to prove it.

He has quality to play in the EPL, if he shows 60% of what he is capable. You will need to have patient with him, because he's not the type of player that is always chasing the ball and things like that.

I hope he get well on the team.

Thanks.

He didn't look great for Reading last year, hopefully in a better team and with a full season in the Championship behind him he can perform to a much higher standard.

All it proves is football fans don't know jack really

All it proves is football fans don't know jack really

A section of our fans spent years insisting that we should play Lee Naylor on the left of midfield.

Reading season ticket holder I spoke to loved OJ, said he was superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar from a very good mate of mine, was pissed off when I told him. He says John has a very casual laid back manner to him that cause some to say he is lazy, says he would have had him back though.

Watching that youtube clip from above he has elements of Andros Townsend to him, very direct and predominantly one footed. Pleased though, my We've only signed a back up keeper panic attack seems way in the distance now.

Welcome to both. Can only go on the negative reviews of John posted here but viewing it as a very low bar with nothing to lose situation. Hopefully he proves us wrong. No great loss if not. In any case this is the end of James Henry's Wolves career.

Delighted with the signing of CBJ a fantastic young talent and our defence looks infinitely better with him. If I could be greedy I'd love another defender and a midfielder to confine Edwards to as limited a role as possible.

Hope it goes really well for Ola John and you guys buy him. Sick of him being loaned and never staying.

With these loan signings, is there any clause that the parent club can recall the players?

With these loan signings, is there any clause that the parent club can recall the players?

Not between Transfer windows. So what happened with Williamson (remember those few weeks he was fit) won't happen this season.

The clubs *may* have an option to recall in January, like Liverpool did last season with Ojo

Back