• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves x2: Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Ola John

Like many happy with CBJ but not sure on John If he can find the same form he had for Twente he would be a great addition for us though.

Dicko will play where Mason is at the moment.

I also think we'll be stronger if we can get someone in to play that left role, and have Teixeira drop to the more attacking of the midfield roles.

willing to give OJ a chance.

...if it doesn't fit, you MUST acquit!

Silly joke aside - more or less share the views of everyone else here, I've heard nothing but really good things about Borthwick-Jackson! I do wonder how many of our loan signings we'll be taking on permanently though - is there a chance with CBJ or are United likely to want to keep him?

Ikeme

Iorfa - Batth - Hause - CBJ

Evans - Prince - Tex

Mason - Bod - John​

Now I like that a lot, maybe a center back needed? But I am guessing Iorfa to CB and Doherty RB (which i wouldnt do btw) Nevertheless, that's a strong team, still with Dicko and Graham to come back- SHITTTTT!

Plus Silvio and Costa.

We'd need to be in the PL to keep CBJ permanently. You never know if we are because Shaw should have the left back shirt at United for the next decade if he stays fit.

...if it doesn't fit, you MUST acquit!

Silly joke aside - more or less share the views of everyone else here, I've heard nothing but really good things about Borthwick-Jackson! I do wonder how many of our loan signings we'll be taking on permanently though - is there a chance with CBJ or are United likely to want to keep him?

No chance, he'll probably be ahead of Shaw in 2 seasons if not next season. Phenomenal player by all accounts.

Ok thanks. Will we see a few players leaving or going out on loan?

More than likely. Byrne is probably leading the queue to leave, Henry getting close to him. Maybe Bright will go out on a loan

Delighted with both. Some harsh comments on John - he's basically a better version of Helan. In terms of the squad, he gives us another good option for the wide areas. We're making a lot of loan signings - if we can get ourselves in and amongst that top 6 come January with the squad we've assembled I fully expect Fosun to invest heavily to push us on again.

We've got to all be delighted with the business so far.

I also think we'll be stronger if we can get someone in to play that left role, and have Teixeira drop to the more attacking of the midfield roles.

Wallace, Costa, John and Graham when he's back can all play there, allowing Teixeira to play inside. I'm really happy with our options out wide now, even if I'm not convinced by John, he should offer more than Byrne as backup.

If Jed can sustain the form he showed on Saturday then it is his to lose for now.

CBJ is a fucking immense signing, absolutely delighted with it. John gives us a bit of squad depth where we didn't have it before. Another good day and some serious stuff is being built here.

Any more signings will be perms as I'm sure we're at our loan limit now.

Really happy with CBJ. Looks like a quality player both on the ball and defensively.

Willing to give Ola John a chance but I'm not quite as excited about this one.

Ikeme

Iorfa - Batth - Hause - CBJ

Prince- Price

Wallace - Tex - John

Bod​

That would be my first XI with Graham to come in for John and Costa to support Wallace. Dicko when fit will provide great competition for Bod.

CBJ is a fucking immense signing, absolutely delighted with it. John gives us a bit of squad depth where we didn't have it before. Another good day and some serious stuff is being built here.

Any more signings will be perms as I'm sure we're at our loan limit now.

Still five loanees allowed in the squad I believe (I think they do count foreign ones now the bastards...they didn't before) and we only have four; CBJ, Helder, Tex and John.

Delighted with both. Some harsh comments on John - he's basically a better version of Helan. In terms of the squad, he gives us another good option for the wide areas. We're making a lot of loan signings - if we can get ourselves in and amongst that top 6 come January with the squad we've assembled I fully expect Fosun to invest heavily to push us on again.

We've got to all be delighted with the business so far.

Costa, Teixeira, John, CBJ on loan - think we're only allowed one more by the FL for the season.

Costa, Teixeira, John, CBJ on loan - think we're only allowed one more by the FL for the season.

You can sign a hundred players on loan if you want, you can only have five in the matchday squad though.

Code:
Wallace, Costa, John and Graham when he's back can all play there, allowing Teixeira to play inside. I'm really happy with our options out wide now, even if I'm not convinced by John, he should offer more than Byrne as backup.

If Jed can sustain the form he showed on Saturday then it is his to lose for now.

Just waiting for the final piece of the transfer jigsaw - Edwards off to Walsall.

Back