• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Phil Ofosu-Ayeh

I wouldn't read too much into that. Just a linguistic slip in all likelihood.

Bit of a coincidental "slip of the tongue" to mention two play-off finals as "yesterday" if he meant "last month"...

Bit of a coincidental "slip of the tongue" to mention two play-off finals as "yesterday" if he meant "last month"...

Not really, it's the kind of mistake Germans make all the time.

You keep saying things like this and then he keeps popping up with more players! We'll still be discussing the $#@!wit's signings next summer.

Oh, and welcome Phil. I know nothing about him but glad to hear he's fast and hopefully Coady can $#@! off somewhere else now.

I do and it's more hope than expectation these days. It does make me smile that Thelwell's dross such as Saville, Wallace and Coady are finally being binned off and it shows how inept the man is. I have no idea why he is still at Wolves. The one blot on the Fosun copybook so far.

Only Doherty, EEL, Gladon and Mason to go.

I believe Darlo is right. The shirt he's holding up in the video is last seasons shirt...

It isn't.

DCwJJrKWsAE6JKN.jpg

Spotty shoulders.

In the video Dan... The one with the lime green shirt on.

I'll concede that one, I was just looking at the thumbnail. But why would we sign him three weeks ago and announce it now...doesn't make any sense. We announced Bennett on 31 May.

You definitely can't read anything into that "yesterday" thing, believe me. I don't get to talk with authority on many things :D

Hahahaha got to love being a Wulf, we would have arguments about anything. :)

Doesn't look sunny enough in the video to have been the last couple of days....

Only Doherty, EEL, Gladon and Mason to go.

EEL will be gone soon - we'll have to take a hit on Gladon (my bet is a season on loan abroad somewhere), not too concerned either way about Mason and hope we sign at least 1 left back to push Doherty towards the exit.

It did go slightly overcast about 4pm yesterday..

It wasn't as windy as it looked on the video though. We need a full weather report from the day after the German Play-Offs. Stat.

I wouldn't read too much into that. Just a linguistic slip in all likelihood.

Tbf, there were rumours that he'd been flown in for a medical a couple of weeks ago. Could well be that they did the interviews at the same time, then he went back on holiday while the club and his agent finalised the paperwork.

I'd prefer to wait and make my own mind up on Phil, but a German mate of mine has text to say the following:

"He's injury prone. Whenever I have seen him he likes to try and have an impact going forward, but his shooting and passing capabilities are a lot to be desired".

Back