• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Barry Douglas

All a bit a premature...

"Wolves can confirm that they have agreed a deal in principle with Konyaspor for the signing of Barry Douglas.Talks ongoing to conclude deal"

Seems the Youtube man got carried away and posted a video before the stuff with Konyaspor has been sorted (from the video you would assume the personal terms with the player is all ok)

Wolves seem keen to get these shirt photos! Same as Ofosu Ayeh

Can't see him standing there with his name on a Wolves shirt if the deal wasn't done.

All a bit a premature...

"Wolves can confirm that they have agreed a deal in principle with Konyaspor for the signing of Barry Douglas.Talks ongoing to conclude deal"

Seems the Youtube man got carried away and posted a video before the stuff with Konyaspor has been sorted (from the video you would assume the personal terms with the player is all ok)

More likely the dodgy Turks haven't paid Bazza properly and he's sorting that bit out. They're notorious for it.

Welcome in principle to Barry.

Even if your average it'll be an improvement, which I'm sure he's better than. Hopefully getting a few call ups for Scotland

#fakenews ? Or have we suddenly realised there are people who just play leftback!

Ayeh - Miranda - Bennett - Douglas

Just need a GK now for a completely new look first choice defence.

Excellent news, that's a new back four almost. All we need is a keeper

Ayeh - Miranda - Bennett - Douglas

Just need a GK now for a completely new look first choice defence.

Hause ahead of Bennett for me
(And hopefully Nuno)

They're actually strong in that area (somehow). Robertson has always done well in the PL for Hull and Kieran Tierney looks superb.

Plus Strachan is a ninny, remember him never calling up K-Mac when he was playing well for us, then started doing it after he began his decline into Darren Ferguson work ethic levels.

Something about not calling up Barry because he played overseas, wasn't it?

We have signed a left back my life is complete, although I will miss Aiki's Doc song it was very catchy!!

Something about not calling up Barry because he played overseas, wasn't it?

/I doubt it, they called up Oli Burke from RBL.

It's just that Robertson & Tierney are class. Lee Wallace would probably be next in line for that position as well as he plays for the Huns.

It's just that Robertson & Tierney are class. Lee Wallace would probably be next in line for that position as well as he plays for the Huns.
Who was it that used to play LB for Scotland regularly? I only remember him being shit and getting furious that Levein played him instead of Whittaker and Wallace.

Who was it that used to play LB for Scotland regularly? I only remember him being shit and getting furious that Levein played him instead of Whittaker and Wallace.

Alan Hutton? He was a right back though.

I thought Burke was a right winger?

A left back, an actual left back.

It's like being told that The Smiths and The La's have reunited on the same day.

Won't believe that he is a real LB till I see him play - we don't bother with those normally

Back