• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves André Trindade

Dinowolf

Reaction score
Andre to Wolves, here we go says Fab Rom.
Deal just sealed and contracts also ready for Brazilian midfielder to WWFC.
Talks were advanced for 22.5euros + 3m euros add-ons, as revealed yesterday, now approved.
Andre set to travel to England today.

S-to-M (completed)

Last edited:
Similar to what I said about Johnstone - nice to have a signing but should this position be our priority? Am I being too cynical in thinking Shi thinks he can find another Joao Gomes and make a big profit and that was more important than having a balanced squad?

Similar to what I said about Johnstone - nice to have a signing but should this position be our priority? Am I being too cynical in thinking Shi thinks he can find another Joao Gomes and make a big profit and that was more important than having a balanced squad?
100% the right call. If you've seen what we have in reserve should Sa get injured, then this makes perfect sense. If Johnstone comes in and that gives Sa a kick in the pants, then great. Two decent keepers competing for one position is exactly what we need.

Brazilians on X/Reddit seem to think this guy is the second coming.

Exciting signing but like WW said in the opening post, in one of our strongest positions.

Exciting signing but like WW said in the opening post, in one of our strongest positions.
It is and it isn't.

If we want to play three CMs rather than two then all of a sudden we don't have that much depth. Bouba could be out for a while, and regardless neither he nor Doyle have done enough as yet to suggest they should be starting 30+ PL games a season.

Yet there is no thread for the French defender who we actually have announced as a signing?

Bunch of bloody contrarians...

Will he get clearance to play on Saturday.... or are we too late ?

Back