• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Paul Gladon

I know nothing whatsoever about this guy, but welcome to Wolves, PG. I hope the naysayers who seem so determined to be right about something negative are forced to eat their words.

I feel a little sorry for Kenny Jackett it's the target man he's been wanting to sign for the last two years

I know nothing whatsoever about this guy, but welcome to Wolves, PG. I hope the naysayers who seem so determined to be right about something negative are forced to eat their words.

Yeah, who can forget the day Zenga was appointed.

I hope Gladon gets off to a flyer because he's already shit in many fans eyes even though they haven't seen him. Really hope he does well and that will shut those people up. Obviously he could be shit but got to give him a chance.

Welcome to Wolves, Paul.

Hope this is another top find by our scouting team.

Will his chant be 'And we're feeling (clap, clap) Gladon over', or is that a bit too fnarr?

Well he's a big lad who looks decent in the air. YouTube tells me he's reasonable on both feet.

I guess he was found on the same scouting trip as VLP so fingers crossed we got this one right

Just think if only 10% of the Wolves fans who visited his wikipedia page today before deciding he was a dreadful signing, donated just 50p each. Wikipedia would be able to end its fundraising drive.

Good luck to him.

Maybe it is my age - I realise it's all about opinion and debate but it is 100% sure that people simply post things on site to be clever, miserable, juvenile etc.

Good luck Paul let's see what you've got!!

Could be a late bloomer like a Rickie Lambert, could be another Eggert Jonsson. Let's hope it's the former.

Dont know much but I trust in our recruitment now, every signing wont come off.
For all the people who worry about stats on wiki he scores a goal every 3.08 games
if that sounds poor remember Dicko scores every 2.72 games and we know how
good he is without doubt. So that that must mean he's 88% as good as Dicko. Right?
Obviously this is complete bollocks as stats mean fuck all, our club believes
that he can do the business and I believe our club WILL do the business.
So welcome aboard Paul

People have to look at the recruitment so far and understand that we're strengthening the squad as a whole and not just bringing players in who will go straight into the starting lineup, Helder Costa being a prime example. So far the players who've been brought in have made us stronger and the ones who are starting have obviously been scouted very well, so we should trust that this isn't just a knee jerk buy and that the club obviously see something in him.

Either way it's a damn sight better than 'only signing players who'll make the team better' before loaning them out or getting them to sit on the bench because we don't know where to play them.

People have to look at the recruitment so far and understand that we're strengthening the squad as a whole and not just bringing players in who will go straight into the starting lineup, Helder Costa being a prime example. So far the players who've been brought in have made us stronger and the ones who are starting have obviously been scouted very well, so we should trust that this isn't just a knee jerk buy and that the club obviously see something in him.

Either way it's a damn sight better than 'only signing players who'll make the team better' before loaning them out or getting them to sit on the bench because we don't know where to play them.

His mate Mr Holloway will tell you that wasn't anything to do with KJ ;))

Holloway's a massive cunt to be fair.

Not heard of him either.. But welcome Paul!

Seems nice and cheerful, good luck Paul.

Welcome to Wolves, Paul. Good luck!

Welcome to Wolverhampton Wanderers, Paul.

Welcome to Wolves Paul .

Hope you've brought your scoring boots with you.

Welcome to Wolves, Paul.

Hope this is another top find by our scouting team.

Good luck Paul let's see what you've got!!

Does anybody mind if I use all these for my Facebook page :) :) :)

How does Bod, Gladon, Dicko and Mason fit into a starting XI? Expensive signing to be just a backup.

Back