• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Joe Mason

A much needed extra option up front, hopefully we can give him the ball to his feet so he can grab a few goals for us.

Some decent goals there, also seems comfortable on either foot

Seems genuinely "two footed" and not bad in the air. Could be a good signing if we can give him the chances.

I really really hate this $#@!

CZ1O6qtW0AI9zY7.jpg

Have him hold up the shirt with his name on the back and if you have to have the sponsor anywhere near the photo, put another shirt behind him showing that. Such a silly little thing but the name/sponsor thing does my nut in

The whole "hold up this shirt" thing has always been cringey to me. In fact all of the "here's a new player" photoshoots come off as awkward and forced IMO.

The whole "hold up this shirt" thing has always been cringey to me. In fact all of the "here's a new player" photoshoots come off as awkward and forced IMO.

We should've done a Barca/Real style unveiling, complete with a few dodgy keepy ups in front of an empty Steve Bull stand.

I remember seein Andy Gray sat at a table on the pitch signing his contract long before the Internet when computers were still the size of a small car.

Welcome to Wolves, Joe.

Had reservations before but you're one of us now, shove our words down our throats lad.

I remember seein Andy Gray sat at a table on the pitch signing his contract long before the Internet when computers were still the size of a small car.

and when £1m+ transfers we are a big fat lie

article-1350540-00C51CA400000190-75_634x460.jpg

Plymouth apparently getting £700K from Cardiff as part of this deal.

According to that article we are looking for another striker and looking at other options too. Let's hope we can do something.

Welcome Joe. Hope you make a similar impact to our last two January striker signings... :)

Back