• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Well this thread could take a turn soon, so I am off to get warmed up just incase...

ban-hammer.gif

Just not in your own country, casual bit of white supremacy murder in Charlottesville and a touch of insurrection in Washington. Both not in any way instigated by Trump
The BLM riots raged for 7 months in every city in America. 27 dead, billions in damage to small businesses. looting, and thousands of cops hospitailized. covid restrictions ignored for the historical moment. The media and political class gave it all a pass. You really should stop getting all your information from legacy media. They are liars. Do some research. Start with Zelensky.

The BLM riots raged for 7 months in every city in America. 27 dead, billions in damage to small businesses. looting, and thousands of cops hospitailized. covid restrictions ignored for the historical moment. The media and political class gave it all a pass. You really should stop getting all your information from legacy media. They are liars. Do some research. Start with Zelensky.
So you love your guns, you love Trump, you've now gone fake news. Please tell me you love God too so I can shout bingo?

Cops kill about 1000 people a year in America. The vast majority are armed. seventy five percent are not black

Cops kill about 1000 people a year in America. The vast majority are armed. seventy five percent are not black

So 25% of cop killings are black, compared to 13% of the US population being black. I'm no mathematician, but that tells us that black people are twice more likely to be murdered by the police than white people...

So 25% of cop killings are black, compared to 13% of the US population being black. I'm no mathematician, but that tells us that black people are twice more likely to be murdered by the police than white people...
Got those stats from the MSM didn't you? Please go to QAnon.com for the real ones.

So riots raged in every city for 7 months, and only 27 died?
Well! That's 26 more than at Charlotsville.

This discussion began with an assertion that Trump was a threat to global security. Four years in office clearly proved otherwise. The media railed for years before his election about how Trump would cause a world war and the economy would crash. In both cases the opposite occured. I meet Trump haters all the time. and when asked to name one unconstitutional thing he did while in office they can't. Emotion prevails over reason. Look how readily a poster above rationalized the anarchy in our cities because he believes it is justified.

Ukraine is the beginning and end of this story. Trump's political emergence and election stumbled on what was going on. Read Saul Alinsky's. "12 rules For Radicals" then research the "Venona Papers" you might learn something, but I doubt it

I answered your point on the global security comment, and you've ignored it

Apparently Supertan will stop all aid to the Ukraine. Putin will fucking love that!

Back