• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) 11/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another corner hit straight at the near post defender. Fuck sake.

For Kilman to still have that significant strapping on he must be pretty badly injured. That has been 3 games now?

Semedo will never give us the goals and assists Doc do

So frustrating.... Ait Nouri walks away from the ball instead of taking a quick throw in... and we lose all momentum.... time and time again our players see a throw in as an opportunity for a breather....

Our final 3rd passing is poor again today...

This keeper is going to take some beating, he's very good.

Semedo clearly doesn't look where he's passing the ball.... absolute dogshit....
Seriously, I know he's a good pro but my crosses in the Wolverhampton Sunday League were better than Semedo's.

Semedo will never give us the goals and assists Doc do
Or the sight of him shambling back into camera about 30 seconds after we've given the ball away at the other end of the pitch.

Doherty who left (and the way we play) is not the Doherty here now, otherwise he might actually be in the team.

The atmosphere is really poor isn't it? There's just nothing.

Of course it being an early kick off and us being 1-0 down doesn't help.

Semedo has let us down so many times defensively too in the past..so, dont know what will be more bad there

I'd rather have an actual defender playing in defence.

Yeah, he really covered himself in glory on 2 mins.

If we're playing three CHs we need our backs to have some kind of a clue going forward

Every Spurs fall is a free kick. Of course, the same does not apply to Wolves.

Yeah, he really covered himself in glory on 2 mins.

If we're playing three CHs we need our backs to have some kind of a clue going forward
Doherty wouldn't have even been within 5 yards of Johnson for his tap in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back