• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino Build Up Thread

Does anyone have a supporter number I can use for the home leg next week, please? The wife is hoping to come along witj me. Drop me a PM
Thanks

Heard there’s a Russian bot making an appearance in the London as well next Thursday...

You can take bus number 61 or 68 from Piazza Vittorio, that big square I was talking about before. You get off at the stop called Sassi
€4 for a day pass. Just taken the bus to Sassi. I now need to see a chiropractor.

I would have loved to take a walk at the city center and meet some of you guys but I m swamped at work.

You see what I have to put up with. 14 years of this.

Brit abroad. Standard behaviour

Beer pricing ain't bad €6 for a Brooklyn (so counting the exchange rate that is £6 for Brooklyn).

Moved to a piazza near the shuttle bus pick up area (good few hundred Wolves fans done the same) and they are charging €5 for a mystery lager.

It's going to be hot on Sunday so you can have me being mardy then, you don't have long to wait...

Ah yes, the big One. Fun fact: the weird church you see at the other side of the bridge, Gran Madre, Is another possibile site for the Holy Grail. Not so fun fact: They wont be selling alcohol near the stadium, starting from 6pm

Easy to spot us now as someone has persuaded the bar owner to play the Liquidator...

I didn't think Pablo and Paddy were there?

/tapin

Anyone know how I can find out if this is on TV in Norway? Or any legal streams or sites internationally?

Anyone know how I can find out if this is on TV in Norway? Or any legal streams or sites internationally?
I believe the official Wolves stream is going to be your only legal option.

Back