• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Paddington

It takes me about a year to complete any game. Tell Micro to take his time and enjoy it. Look at what the designers have done.
James has finished GTA5 story in a week or two - I'm looking forward to playing it for a very, very long time.....

Racing through a game is madness!

I'm still playing Oblivion after 7 years - and I found a completely new area and quest last week. Some people reckon they finished it in 2007!

I will play GTA5 for at least another 5 years - not all the time....but I will discover everything!

As for Skyrim - maybe another 5 years to go yet......

Paddington

It takes me about a year to complete any game. Tell Micro to take his time and enjoy it. Look at what the designers have done.
James has finished GTA5 story in a week or two - I'm looking forward to playing it for a very, very long time.....

Racing through a game is madness!

I'm still playing Oblivion after 7 years - and I found a completely new area and quest last week. Some people reckon they finished it in 2007!

I will play GTA5 for at least another 5 years - not all the time....but I will discover everything!

I finished it in 12 hours of game time. That includes the random rampages I go on in the game.

I finished it in 12 hours of game time. That includes the random rampages I go on in the game.

But I don't understand - you think that is an achievement.

100's of people have worked for over 5 years to produce this game - you haven't seen any of it.

I don't understand you.

But I don't understand - you think that is an achievement.

100's of people have worked for over 5 years to produce this game - you haven't seen any of it.

I don't understand you.

Not many people do.

It shows that I have no real social life and have dedicated a couple of days into playing a game. I have loads more to do on the game but have done the story which is the main part of the game.

GTA is a game where you can spend hours doing the other stuff after the story missions without a problem, you'd only be 'missing out' on stuff if you put it back in the cupboard after just doing the story.

Agreed, GTA is one of those games that you cannot just do the story.

25 years old and I still love playing Pokémon...

New game is genuinely really good, after the crappy Black/White 2. Graphics remind me of the Pokémon games on the GameCube.

28 years old and I'm going to have to use my sons 3ds to play it.

You have it already? wtf

didn't think it came out till tomorrow. pre-ordered both X and Y for the kid and I. I'll probably be playing it this weekend, but he certainly won't be. Been a bad week for behavior, sure as shit not giving him a brand new $40 game to distract himself with.

You have it already? wtf

didn't think it came out till tomorrow. pre-ordered both X and Y for the kid and I. I'll probably be playing it this weekend, but he certainly won't be. Been a bad week for behavior, sure as shit not giving him a brand new $40 game to distract himself with.

Stores were selling it yesterday for some reason, so much for global release.

And while I'm at it, on Humble Bundle this week:

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

All that lot for as little as 65p (though you can pay more if you want to).

I've got it mainly for Cities XL but it does include a Game Of Thrones title and I know there are some big fans of the TV series on here. I've never watched it but I'll give the game a go being as I've paid just over 10p for it. :icon_lol:

Anyone want to add me on their DS friends list for some sweet international pokemon action?

3196-4116-9586

edit -- changed my friend code, if you sent an invite on Saturday you'll need to redo it :(

Last edited:
Anyone want to add me on their DS friends list for some sweet international pokemon action?

3196-4116-9586

edit -- changed my friend code, if you sent an invite on Saturday you'll need to redo it :(

Just added, mine is: 5129-0969-0709

This looks good - Is it?

Crysis 3 £7.49 with code @ greenmangaming (origin code)

My mate e-mailed me that offer last night. Cheapest it's ever been.

pokemon > crysis

:D

At this point I wouldn't be buying any games. All the crazy sales are next month, you'll have more than your fill of 80%+ off games.

The Christmas sale will be even better.

Back