• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Dont apologise, ive been at work for 3 months. I hate JSA and was desperate to get a job and off it. I live with my parents and pay them board.

Apologies James - my previous post sounded rather abrasive when I read it back.

I envy you James - I wish I could just pay board!

I'm not really in a position to complain though I don't have a family to look after so all the money I earn is mine!

Completely off topic, but what are you up to now? Still radio-based or something new?

Apologies James - my previous post sounded rather abrasive when I read it back.

Don't apologise Ian its cool man.

I envy you James - I wish I could just pay board!

I'm not really in a position to complain though I don't have a family to look after so all the money I earn is mine!

I envy you in that respect :D

Back on to thread....

The crew is one the games I am excited for on the next gen.

Haha!! Embarassing.

I meant to say I pre-ordered the xbox 720. Or is it the XBox two? It's all so confusing.

Haha!! Embarassing.

I meant to say I pre-ordered the xbox 720.

So you are going even further into the future. I think you should keep this time machine a secret from your government.

The Nigerian prince promised he'd be able to deliver it a week before they even arrive in stores.

The Nigerian prince promised he'd be able to deliver it a week before they even arrive in stores.

Joke killer.

So the xbox one isnt dold out in America but the Ps4 is… that is a missed opportunity for sony.

I finished Dead Space 3 on co-op last night with my brother, very enjoyable game and although a bit different it was just as good as the previous 2. The co-op works really well but I think takes away some of the scare factor as we ended up chatting while going around which diffuses the tension somewhat.

I reckon my library of PS3 games will last me at least another 2/3 years.
I'll wait for the PS4 Slim to come out in 2016 for £150.

I reckon my library of PS3 games will last me at least another 2/3 years.
I'll wait for the PS4 Slim to come out in 2016 for £150.

You'll be waiting a while then :D i cant see it dipping below £250 till 2016/17

So his wait will what he is expecting or maybe just a few months more...

Possibly…

Looking back at the Ps3 and if history does repeat itself it wont hit the £150 mark for 7 years but I'm sure sony and microsoft will bring out things like new bundles, colours, designs etc to keep their systems selling. I think both systems are going to sell really well this christmas because they have got the timing right.

Possibly…

Looking back at the Ps3 and if history does repeat itself it wont hit the £150 mark for 7 years but I'm sure sony and microsoft will bring out things like new bundles, colours, designs etc to keep their systems selling. I think both systems are going to sell really well this christmas because they have got the timing right.

I refuse to buy one until it comes out in red.

Then and now:

gta.jpg

tomb-raider.jpg

zelda.jpg

final-fantasy.jpg

nfl.jpg

sims.jpg

grand-tourismo.jpg

More here and here.

My God. Micro is about to complete Halo 4. He only bought it a week ago! Shit, he is GOOD. Shame I can't let him on GTAV!

Back