• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've definitely got mine for launch day. Upgraded to the mega bundle. Extra game and controller and the ps4 camera for £450

Still undecided on buying a new console. Might just leave it until some point next year.

Still undecided on buying a new console. Might just leave it until some point next year.

Same here. I don't need one, which is just as well as I can't afford one either. I still play loads of 360 games.

Same here. I don't need one, which is just as well as I can't afford one either. I still play loads of 360 games.

I'm way behind the times and having the latest thing doesn't bother me in the slightest - with this in mind I might get a cut price 360 when the new one comes out. The library of games is huge, for the amount of time I spend playing video games I'd get years out of it.

BECAUSE THEY WANT ONE NOW! NOW!!!! NOOOOOOOOWWWWW DAMMIT!!!!

Right. So before this announcement from James, you could only pre-order Xbox One's and not PS3's? Or was it just a case that you can pre-order either of the machines and James is posting bubbles again?

I still play my ps2... Why would I want the 4th?

Don't think the difference between 3rd and 4th gen is massive enough (just yet) to warrant paying that much for either console. Can't afford one anywho, maybe in a couple years.

Because with the stock being available some people may take the opputunity instead of settling for the xbox and im not blowing bubbles just stating what is the obvious. My shop to preorder will be used to get my bro a ps4 for christmas instead of the xbox one.

Right. So before this announcement from James, you could only pre-order Xbox One's and not PS3's? Or was it just a case that you can pre-order either of the machines and James is posting bubbles again?

You can pre-order both. But they're now saying they might actually have some stock of PS4s.

I'm way behind the times and having the latest thing doesn't bother me in the slightest - with this in mind I might get a cut price 360 when the new one comes out. The library of games is huge, for the amount of time I spend playing video games I'd get years out of it.

Sensible idea - the 360 is an awesome console and there are so many brilliant games that will last you ages. I really can't see myself getting a new console for a very long time - if my 360 blew up, I'd just get a cheaper 360 and carry on playing the games I have.

There's still a lot of life left in the current-gen machines.

The current gen has loads of life and im not getting rid of my ps3 but the next gen has enough awesome launch window games for me to warrant the cost.

After which you'll probably never go near your PS3. If you can afford it, you might as well go for it I suppose.

The number of games I have in my collection that I'm nowhere near finishing is mad:

Far Cry 3
GTA V
Dishonoured
Skyrim (haven't got the big DLC for that yet)

And I've also just got FIFA 14 but have hardly touched it as I've been on GTA V so much.

A new console would be a complete waste of money at the moment.

For me I only really have GTA V to 100% and i dont have fifa so I havent got that distraction and tbh if i had bills and rent etc to pay for it wouldnt have been a day one purchase for me at all.

Probably because he's still out of work (James, my apologies if you have found something new).

Dont apologise, ive been at work for 3 months. I hate JSA and was desperate to get a job and off it. I live with my parents and pay them board.

Back