• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I only tried online, not by phone.

They wouldn't have been able to get the full card number off anyway, only the last 4 digits.

Just to change the subject is anyone buying the Playstation Vita on the 22nd?

Skyrim update on PS3, 94MB, over 2000 minutes to download apparently, fantastic.

The PS3 really is a piece of shit compared to the Xbox360 when it comes to updates.

Skyrim update on PS3, 94MB, over 2000 minutes to download apparently, fantastic.

The PS3 really is a piece of shit compared to the Xbox360 when it comes to updates.

Well Yeh. You pay for what get, last time I checked the psn Now sen is free.

I won't touch Skyrim because I want to get a Girlfriend.

I have already put 50 hours into Skyrim and am still only scratching the surface. If this had online co op I wouldn't come off it.

I've been dulling the pain of today by (trying to) play Mount and Blade: Warband.

I'd recommend it to all - it's really quite fun and cheap too.

Downloaded and played the Mass Effect 3 demo from Xbox Live last night. Seemed like more of the same which is a good thing, though the multiplayer demo wasn't available. I think like that will be up on Friday. Some familiar characters, the usual upgrading system etc, same combat system, usual jaw dropping graphics, usual engrossing storyline. I likes it.

Downloaded and played the Mass Effect 3 demo from Xbox Live last night. Seemed like more of the same which is a good thing, though the multiplayer demo wasn't available. I think like that will be up on Friday. Some familiar characters, the usual upgrading system etc, same combat system, usual jaw dropping graphics, usual engrossing storyline. I likes it.

I had a blast on the PC demo last night but only played what I guess is the first half of it. As you said, very much more of the same, which is a good thing. Didn't want to play all the demo though as I know I'll be getting it and want to keep it fresh for my first play through. Just need to get round to finishing 2 on PC in time as I won't be getting it on xbox.

My North Bank in Minecraft is now finished (or at least I can't be arsed to do anymore).

6882165159_abe4c0211a_z.jpg

Slightly altered the roof but still not filled it in, although looks a little better. Spent majority of time though on the back of the stand.

6882164789_335a997e17_z.jpg

So many different plans and pictures of the back that it's a mixture of the best I could do and all the different pictures I could find. Wolves heads are far too big but any smaller and they start to loose features in Minecrafts world of blocks. They could probably be lowered a little though but when it rains in game it really started to effect the games performance so had to set it to the bare minimum settings just to complete it so I had no idea how It was looking until I'd finished. Still, I'm classing it as finished. It's by far the biggest thing I've ever done in Mincraft.

PSVita launched

vita-buyer_2146449c.jpg

Took time off Red Dwarf to be the first to own one then
DwayneDibley.jpg

:icon_lol:

Confession time - I went to the midnight launch of CoD: Black Ops a year or so ago. Truly one of the saddest night of my life - never again. It's worrying to realise what types have people have sneaked through the gene pool.

Me too Langdale. Though it was only to Tesco and because I was on 2-10 so was still up and able to play it.

Me too Langdale. Though it was only to Tesco and because I was on 2-10 so was still up and able to play it.

We only went because the pub closed and we thought it'd be a laugh. Unfortunately, we had sobered up by the time we got to Gamestation. Just a horrific experience.

I have a Vita and it is bloody brilliant fifa is a near ps3 product. It seems more fifa 11 than fifa 12 but it is really good. Escape plan is a great little title for £10.

and I have never been to a midnight launch not considered it especially for a call of doody launch. I have been there at 9am tho when the doors open in the morning to get a fifa

Back