• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I'm

Fayt713

on Live. If we play, there may be some button lag as I live in the States and EA's netcode is garbage. I usually get various levels of button lag playing anyone across either ocean.

Just noticed today on xbox.com that my Microsoft points have dropped from over 5300 to just 20. Checked my purchase history and on Jan 3rd there were 22 seperate purchases of 240 points and one of 80.

I thought it might have been for a dodgy auto-renewal for Gold so rang Xbox support up. They were all Fifa 12 addons, but I don't even own Fifa!!!

He's had to suspend my account while they investigate. Bastard hackers!!

Nope. I used the name Mike Hunt to open the account this was back 5 odd years ago, and with that they said it was not the real account holders name. What made me laugh was that they changed it back to my name. My response was 'We'll you knew who I was then to change it to my name' I got fooked over basically..

PS- Ask them to get rid of your card details, sadly as well only top up MS points if your going to use them there and then. You shouldnt have to but looking at them raping your account its best too.

I see. A bit silly in hindsight!

Luckily I used my real name. They also took the Console ID and serial code so they can rule out my machine as a source of the purchases.

I see. A bit silly in hindsight!

Luckily I used my real name. They also took the Console ID and serial code so they can rule out my machine as a source of the purchases.

You should be fine and reimbursed but you cant now play multiplayer games for 6 weeks..

PS- Ask them to get rid of your card details, sadly as well only top up MS points if your going to use them there and then. You shouldnt have to but looking at them raping your account its best too.

I already asked that. They can only see the last four digits on the card details so can't get my full details, and it can't be removed while the account is suspended, but I'll definitely remove it once the account is active again.

You should be fine and reimbursed but you cant now play multiplayer games for 6 weeks..

He said it will take 3-4 days.

Luckily I haven't been playing anything online recently.

Nice one. I was offline for 6 weeks.... Obviously yours is straight forward then.

Just noticed today on xbox.com that my Microsoft points have dropped from over 5300 to just 20. Checked my purchase history and on Jan 3rd there were 22 seperate purchases of 240 points and one of 80.

I thought it might have been for a dodgy auto-renewal for Gold so rang Xbox support up. They were all Fifa 12 addons, but I don't even own Fifa!!!

http://kotaku.com/5873604/is-microsofts-xbox-live-hacking-problem-worse-than-microsoft-realises

I've just gone and brought Need for Speed Shift, Prostreet and Undercover off Ebay. So NFS fest later this week..

I'm so glad i'm not xbox live. Even though the P.s.n. Soon to be Sony entertainment network. was hacked and taken offline I had no issues with missing money or anything like that just the inconvience of not being able to play online. Microsoft need to get this sorted and fast. Take down Live for a day or two fill up the gaps and stop people taking your money without your permission. The 3-5 days for the refund is a standard holding time for the money to come back into you account.

6832228561_7ed619fdee_z.jpg

Took a while but finally got the front of the stand finished in Minecraft. Based it off the seating plan so it should somewhat resemble the stand and yes that is the worlds largest penalty spot. Tried numerous times to do the corner but it just wouldn't go to plan so I've had to put the corner and Steve Bull on hold. If anyones played minecraft then every block = 1 seat so you can imagine the size.

Bwaaahaaahaaa. That must've took you ages.

Where's the roof?

I've not decided how to do the roof yet. If I just fill it in I think it'll force everything into 1 big shadow so the next best thing is glass but not sure it would look right. Been doing it in little bits here and there since I got the seating plan through last month. Forgot to mention that the black squares are just markers for every 10 blocks to help with my counting of seats so they can be ignored. It at least gave me a reason to play minecraft again :D.

Dude that must have taken ages! I completely forgot about minecraft, i wasn't very good at it to be fair, always ended up wandering off and then could never find the house/cave or whatever that i'd built to hide away in when it got dark and all the nasties came out.

Account investigation done and re-instated. 5400 points refunded with 1 month Gold extra. That was quick. Only took 3 days.

I can't take my card payment details off as they're linked to my current Gold membership.

My card was as well but I managed to get my details taken off.... Unless there liars.

Back