• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I started it but I never got around to finishing it!

I will probably go back to it in the summer sometime and then try and pick up ME3 towards the end. Too much work at the moment!

Quite a change from Skyrim - I think it's the first time I've changed the disc in my console this year!

The DLC for ME2 followed by the as yet unplayed ME3 demo should see me through until the postman delivers ME3 next week.

I am very excited. ME2 is in my top 3 games ever.

As an aside to anyone who has played The Shadow Broker - how much does it rip off the car chase through Coruscant in Star Wars Episode 2? (Not a criticism by the way).

Don't know if this has been covered but Game are not stocking Mass Effect 3 due to 'stocking issues'

Can't imagine they will be around much longer

Game went begging to the likes of EA asking for better credit terms to help them through a tough time. EA told them no so Game won't buy Mass Effect 3 as they basically cannot afford it.

Yeah I saw that Game have now been told by suppliers that they have to buy any new games up front and won't be able to get any credit

I went in Game last week, very few customers, sparse stock....they won't last long. HMV are struggling too.

Couldn't leave my North Bank Minecraft alone it would seem. Curiosity got the better of me and I just wanted to see If I could fit the seat design that was shown in the Video Wolves released a couple of months ago into my minecraft version. This is how it ended up.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7068/6946959045_f7b8b73ba7_z.jpg

Kinda worked I guess.

Then while browsing the online ticket sales site I figured I could use the seat layouts and so I decided to try the south bank.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7042/6946959143_30c1e45e20_z.jpg

The distance is too big though in game to view 1 stand from the other unfortunately so next best thing is an aerial picture. This is best I could take before it got too "foggy" (draw distance in game) that shows both stands (and yes the length of the BW for distance purposes).

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6800851314_cc42ffd260_z.jpg

I've downloaded and played through The Arrival - a DLC pack for Mass Effect 2.

If anyone has played Mass Effect 2 and intends to get Mass Effect 3, I'd recommend you get this and play through it, as Mass Effect 3 is supposed to directly follow on from this mission. It's a pretty good one as it goes.

VERY excited - 5 days to go!

ShopTo are sending out ME3 on Wed apparently, as my mate has pre-ordered with them.

Cool - I pre-ordered from them too.

Now I've finished the DLC for ME2, I went on the ME3 demo last night, in readiness for the full game that should be with me by the end of the week.

It looks great - the graphics have been polished, loads more going on in the background. The combat is also better, it seems meatier and not as static either.

The quick level I played set it up nicely too - including quite a moving moment at the end of the first 'act'.

Oh, and Ashley has let her hair down and doesn't look bog-eyed any more. Hoping for a Miranda/Ashley cat fight with slight lesbian undertones in the full version.

Tremendously excited about playing the full game. If they nail the plot, this will be one of my favourite games ever, as it's predecessor currently is.

Do you mean does it actually create portals?

Back