• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Have to say I know nothing about battlefront but it looks amazing and I love Star Wars so I'm definitely planning on getting it. Is it a massive online thing?

I've just watched the footage of Star Wars Battlefront on the Xbox One dashboard. Holy crap, it looks slightly better than awesome

Looks like shit to me. No single player campaign, only four (five after DLC) planets, no prequel era, just brushing original era, no space battles...

I had high hopes that they'd actually keep the Battlefront heritage with a nice dose of Battlefield sprinkled on top. Instead, they've just taken Battlefield and painted it in Stormtrooper white.

They can fuck right off, IMHO.

Looks like shit to me. No single player campaign, only four (five after DLC) planets, no prequel era, just brushing original era, no space battles...

I had high hopes that they'd actually keep the Battlefront heritage with a nice dose of Battlefield sprinkled on top. Instead, they've just taken Battlefield and painted it in Stormtrooper white.

They can fuck right off, IMHO.

Well excuse me for challenging the Nerdiverse...

Apologies, meant as shot at EA and DICE, not you.

Just horribly disappointed.

I know, no offence was taken, Alan. As someone who is not a Battlefront officianado, it looks amazing. Whether it plays that way is yet to be seen, but being a Battlefield clone is no bad thing.

Aye, it will probably be good for what it is if they can get the launch right this time.

I had a free download for my Ipad of the first episode of Game Of Thrones.

Not a massive Telltale fan although I did play through The Walking Dead on my PC.

Well, after a very poor start it turned out to be very interesting, and quite good - enough to persuade me to buy the next episode.

Sometimes things can surprise you.

Now if they released Morrowind on Ipad..........

I got in on the free chapter too, good to hear it's worth playing through.

I got in on the free chapter too, good to hear it's worth playing through.

It has had quite poor reviews t3 but I found after about 40 minutes that it set up some quite interesting choices and dilemmas.

It's not really a video game...more a story. But to my surprise, I really enjoyed it.

the reviews on steam are pretty positive. I wouldn't actually want to play it as a full game, but I would love to play something that is just a semi-interactive story.

Oooh - Charles Dance is in The Witcher 3. Cool.

Finally fired up Halo: MCC last night. Starting from scratch and the original Halo is still so bloody fun, 14 years after release. Jazzed up visuals etc but it still looks like a 360 port. I've heard the later instalments look better but gameplay wise - it's fucking awesome.

It'll keep me busy til Witcher 3 arrives.

Liking the rumours that Rockstar are going to announce Red Dead 2 (with rumoured name being "Legends of the West") in June.

I've been playing bloodborne since it came out and its amazing! I played dark souls last year which I thought was pretty good but bloodborne is even better! I highly recommend it to any ps4 owners!

Witcher 3 reviews are out - and the unanimous verdict is that it's awesome.

I'll be preordering I reckon.

Back