• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I like it, the reviews aren't great but this is one of those games that really depends by the player likes.

But what do you mean? What is it that you like about it? I'm unsure what you're saying about it and want to hear from the other side of the fence as it were!

But what do you mean? What is it that you like about it? I'm unsure what you're saying about it and want to hear from the other side of the fence as it were!

It's a marmite game, you'll love it or hate it.

I think the story is pretty amazing and yes it's beautiful. I like a lot of the cultural references and the weapons you get to use (via Tesla) are pretty cool to use.

Black Flag

I an NOT leaving Havana until I have collected everything and I have done every mission.

I really want to sail...but my principles won't let me do it!

Last edited:
With my wife's car being a write off and the cheque on it's way I think I've convinced her that if we can get a new car for a bit less then I can get myself a PS4 with the leftover cash, fingers crossed! Found a deal on Game for £400 with Destiny, Fifa, DriveClub and The Order. All games I want to play, seems decent value.

Rayman Legends free on XBL Gold next month. Awesome. Was thinking of buying that anyway. Supposed to be ace.

Seem to be having some trouble with loading times on World of Tanks since they updated the maps, quite often now I find myself joining into games late with battle in full flow, half my team already dead and no time to figure out what's going on before I've been spotted by someone. Very annoying.

Seem to be having some trouble with loading times on World of Tanks since they updated the maps, quite often now I find myself joining into games late with battle in full flow, half my team already dead and no time to figure out what's going on before I've been spotted by someone. Very annoying.

This was happening to me, but it's easily remedied. You need to defrag. You do this on the launch screen (the one where you select your server, play the game or play the minigame). At that screen hold lb + rb + y together until the little bar in the bottom right starts flashing like it's the xbox communicating with the server etc and you get a row of small white dots flashing. This will continue for a few minutes, though the main update progress will say completed throughout the whole process. Once the lights stop flashing you're good to go.

How do you mean?

Looks like an interesting idea so I'd like to hear what it's like.

I'm quite enjoying The Order 1886 so far, only played the first 3 chapters though. Obviously It looks absolutely stunning, the gameplay feels a bit clunky at times but the combat is fine. It's very much in the uncharted style of gameplay with a mix of qte, clambering over rooftops and shooting at bad guys from behind barricades. It's got me using a couple of very cool weapons so far as well.

One crap section involving these half breed creatures that you had to kill that really didn't work at all, hope there isn't too many bits like that to come.

Had a quick go at Destiny which I think will be a lot of fun and Fifa looks very lovely on next gen too, just signed Chuba Akpom on loan for wolves :)

Rayman Legends free on XBL Gold next month. Awesome. Was thinking of buying that anyway. Supposed to be ace.

Downloaded this last night - it's brilliant!! Looks gorgeous, plays excellently, some clever puzzles and it doesn't seem to frustrate, which these kind of platformers often do. And as it's free, it'd be silly not to download it.

Bought Watchdogs for my PS3 yesterday. Only £16 in Tesco which seemed good value. Just need to find some time to play it now!

Back