• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I do now and then, when it decides to work anyway!

If you ever fancy some squad play (there isn't much when joining random servers!) check these two sites out. Plenty of users who lay BF4, the second one runs three servers and both sites have their own TeamSpeak servers. They're all good blokes on both sites, just tell them I sent you over.

Extreme PC Gaming

British Sergeant's Mess

Very good thanks. Runs virtually all games on Ultra/High gfx settings and a steady 60fps without too much trouble. The only thing I have to fiddle with is switching Vsync on if I'm getting too much tearing.

Good to hear mate. Got any photos?

If you ever fancy some squad play (there isn't much when joining random servers!) check these two sites out. Plenty of users who lay BF4, the second one runs three servers and both sites have their own TeamSpeak servers. They're all good blokes on both sites, just tell them I sent you over.

Extreme PC Gaming

British Sergeant's Mess

Will check them out when I go to play it mate, thanks for that :)

No probs mate, if you want to add me on Battlelog/Origin I'm Boozad. I'm good at varying my username.

I'll have to try and remember that.. Without my PC tonight as I'm changing my case, gone for the Aerocool X3 Predator Avenger, based on Iron Man. Nerdvana.

Been playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes demo on my ps4 and it surprisingly fun, Hulk is fun to play as :)

Last edited:
Played that on my brothers PS4 and spent the whole time smashing cars with Hulk which was extremely satisfying, I love the lego games so definitely need to purchase it at some point.

Played that on my brothers PS4 and spent the whole time smashing cars with Hulk which was extremely satisfying, I love the lego games so definitely need to purchase it at some point.

it is very satisfying smashing cars with Hulk, the A.I is a little buggy on the game but I may buy it when I have some spare cash.

Finally got round to adding you on Origin, Boo, I'm chipmunk-slayer

Just accepted mate, I thought 'who the fuck is that?' but then the avatar gave it away. I'll be playing later, drop in if you fancy it.

Just accepted mate, I thought 'who the fuck is that?' but then the avatar gave it away. I'll be playing later, drop in if you fancy it.

Good job I did that avatar today then! Will do mate, same goes for you.

Started playing Hearthstone tonight. It's very good if your into strategy card games. Very easy to pick up and graphically is very nice.

some good advertisement from microsoft then sony.

h89B3CA2C

Yes they are real

The price point thing is such bollocks. Every fucker out there knows that to get the extras contained within the One you are going to spend a lot more on your PS4, but ho-hum...

I thought it was about £60 cheaper to buy a ps4 with camera than an xbox one.

Paddy are you turning into a fan boy?

Bandy you are correct.

The price point thing is such bollocks. Every fucker out there knows that to get the extras contained within the One you are going to spend a lot more on your PS4, but ho-hum...

Big difference being that you have a choice with the PS4, you've got to fork out for it with the Xbox regardless of whether or not you're going to use it.

Paddy are you turning into a fan boy?

Bandy you are correct.

What do you mean turning? Always preferred XBox to Playstation.

XBox One Console with full gubbins £429.99

PS4 £389.99
Camera £50

or alternatively PS4 full gamer pack £551.95

seems clear enough according to Amazon

Back