• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Driveclub should be free for PS+ users. I think it's a cut price to buy the ful game.

Got Batman: Arkham Origins for Christmas. Early on, you have to fight Deathstroke and my god what an annoying boss!!! I eventually beat him but it took ages and much bad language.

Otherwise it's more of the same, which is no bad thing as the previous Arkham games are such high quality.

Finally bought myself a PS3. 500gb console with Last of Us and GT6 for £199 from Game. Stuck GTA V in the bag too! Got it home, hooked it up and the missus insisted the first thing we use it for is to watch Silver Linings Playbook. Fucking hell!

Finally bought myself a PS3. 500gb console with Last of Us and GT6 for £199 from Game. Stuck GTA V in the bag too! Got it home, hooked it up and the missus insisted the first thing we use it for is to watch Silver Linings Playbook. Fucking hell!

Good film, probably would've been waiting just to long to play a game anyway with the speed of PS3 updates.

Anyone here play Path of Exile?

Started playing this today. Very good game. Find it better than Diablo 3 especially when it's free on Steam.

XBox One safely installed at Paddington Towers. The new Assassins Creed is ridiculously good, and I love how Forza plays (more circuits though please). Really looking forward to Titanfall.

Best thing is watching Squeeze shouting "XBox off" at the telly. Hilarious stuff.

First thing I turned off. Really annoying. Manager would yell at me and threaten suspension even when I wasn't talking, let alone cursing or yelling.

Real world opinions please folks - is the PS+ subscription worth it?

Real world opinions please folks - is the PS+ subscription worth it?

It really does depend on Ps3 because it's only worth it if you want free stuff each month.

On Ps4 you can't play online without it.

PS3. I'm not made of money! Is the 'free' stuff worth the money.

This month you can get Borderlands 2. I think it's really worth it for £4 a month when you get 2 full games per month.

Cheers Bandy. Looks worth a punt once I'm done with my current collection.

They also take games down every month but let you know in good time on the blog. They also let you know about any sales or games added to the store every Wednesday.

Back