• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Simple solution - don't use PSN!

I've finally finished Alan Wake from my Steam pile and now moving onto Dishonored, I'm not very good at sneaking but it's fun all the same!

Fifa is £62 on psn but who cares as Carrot said "don't buy off the PS Store"

I am happy with my Ps4 and the fact the installation times are non existent helps.

It's not weak compared to the Wii U's launch titles.

Zombi U was a good launch title if you like bashing in zombies with Cricket bats in London.

I think Driveclub and Watch Dogs were essential to the launch but are delayed.

Also the Ps4 version of Fifa has a habit of making it's own subs up for you. I.e I sub O'hara for Mcdonald it will sub O'hara for McAlinden.

I found ZombiU very repetitive and found it boring after a handful of games.

I agree about Drive club and Watchdogs. I will have to add you as a friend on Friday when I get mine.

I found ZombiU very repetitive and found it boring after a handful of games.

I agree about Drive club and Watchdogs. I will have to add you as a friend on Friday when I get mine.

I was joking about ZombiU I thought it was crap.

Yeah of course add me when your system arrives, I can guarantee you will enjoy your ps4 more than Nintendoland which was pretty decent

What games did you get? And what games you planning on getting before christmas?

I'm getting the Killzone mega bundle. NFS Rivals, Knack and Fifa 14. I will be upgrading ghosts and Battlefield 4.

I got AC IV with Walmart addon and Fifa 14, I've played Knack didnt think much of it. I don't think I'll pick anything up before christmas and probably wont get Ps Plus on my main account till the new year.

I've already got a PS plus subscription. Knack is more for the kids. I think they will also enjoy the camera games.

Can you upgrade AC IV like the other games? I'm getting my son AC IV for xmas.

I've already got a PS plus subscription. Knack is more for the kids. I think they will also enjoy the camera games.

Can you upgrade AC IV like the other games? I'm getting my son AC IV for xmas.

I believe you can (on the US store you can for $10) the camera games are overrated but for the kids they'll be quiet for a bit :D

Gotta admit AC 4 has great graphics but the story is a tad weak.

Google 'Clicking Bad.'

You don't need anything powerful to play it - but don't blame me if you can't stop once you've sussed it out!

I'm not really a fan of dragons and all that shizzle, plus I have tons of games still that I haven't even touched....tempted though.

Anyone played Outlast? Looks pretty scary and has a decent metascore.

I'm not really a fan of dragons and all that shizzle, plus I have tons of games still that I haven't even touched....tempted though.

At £3.74 you cannot go wrong. You don't have to get involved with all the dragon 'shizzle' if you don't want to.

Enjoy walking around the world and picking up some of the quests you stumble across.

Wait until Dark Souls goes on sale.

It's on there now for £3.99. Worth getting then?

Back