• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Those didn't impress me, especially FIFA, Messi ran like he had gammy legs, just didn't look right.

Those didn't impress me, especially FIFA, Messi ran like he had gammy legs, just didn't look right.

Tend to agree - they didn't look all that great did they?

I also wish they'd actually show in-game footage rather than snazzy CGI stuff.

Tend to agree - they didn't look all that great did they?

I also wish they'd actually show in-game footage rather than snazzy CGI stuff.

Hoping that they play better than they look, cause if not, then that's a bad start..

Same here, can never gage how good something is from CGI.

Now that Quantum Break looked VERY cool.

Oh. It's a TV show. I don't care about that, frankly!!

So basically, Xbox does not mean 'gaming', it means 'entertainment', with deals with major studios, sports, the lot.

I suppose that's where it's been heading for a while, but I tend to agree that I'd rather hear more about the games as that's what I'm primarily interested in.

So basically, Xbox does not mean 'gaming', it means 'entertainment', with deals with major studios, sports, the lot.

I suppose that's where it's been heading for a while, but I tend to agree that I'd rather hear more about the games as that's what I'm primarily interested in.

Pretty much, and that's what annoys me, they're called games consoles, not 'play a game or two, or maybe go on the internet, skype with your friends, or maybe watch a film' console..

They're also clearly aiming mainly for the American audience!!

Aha - next gen Call of Duty.

Big explosions with even better graphics?

Some awesome sounding features on that TBH - the dynamic maps could be brilliant.

And the comparisons to the 360 was stunning.

Some awesome sounding features on that TBH - the dynamic maps could be brilliant.

And the comparisons to the 360 was stunning.

The improvements did sound quite good, and the modelling, dynamic maps sound quite interesting too, providing they work correctly.

Agree fully, especially the one with the dog.

Only thing I've learned so far is that it's just the PS4 with a different name.

I'll stick with the PC.

The improvements did sound quite good, and the modelling, dynamic maps sound quite interesting too, providing they work correctly.

Agree fully, especially the one with the dog.

It'll no doubt play in exactly the same way though!!

Overall, it's what I expected it would be like - really pushing the interactive features. But I want one. It looks good.

Only thing I've learned so far is that it's just the PS4 with a different name.

I'll stick with the PC.

I don't want the new xbox because I've got my PC, but the thought of playing games with people on here and a couple of other mates makes me want it.

It'll no doubt play in exactly the same way though!!

Overall, it's what I expected it would be like - really pushing the interactive features. But I want one. It looks good.

Not very good then, IMO.

It does look quite good, especially if games are gonna look as good as COD did, and as I said to Alan, playing FIFA or whatever with people on here really makes me want one, not really got friends on PC so missing that fun aspect of it.

I see they have failed to mention about always connected and only original games and no pre-owned stuff. Or did I miss that and that's not going to happen now.

Back