• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Yep, absolutely worth it.

Forecast is making it look likely we'll be looking at soft ground.

I thought he was running in the Ballymore?

“He runs in the Ballymore and that’s final,” O’Leary said. “We think he will be a nice chaser over three miles for next season so, even though he won the Deloitte over two miles, he won’t be running in the Supreme."

He probably still is running in the Ballymore but if it does rain they said he could be re-routed to the Supreme. Plus you get your money back with them as it's NRNB. No idea why they have left it at 14's, has to be something to do with cash outs as i think B365 allow them on antepost bets.

May have left him at 14's as they don't think he will go in the Supreme

May have left him at 14's as they don't think he will go in the Supreme

He probably won't but if he runs he's going to be 6/4 or shorter. Has to be a reason other than they don't think he will run there as it doesn't make sense.

No idea, as you said doesn't make any sense, most bookies haven't even priced him up for the Supreme

He probably still is running in the Ballymore but if it does rain they said he could be re-routed to the Supreme. Plus you get your money back with them as it's NRNB. No idea why they have left it at 14's, has to be something to do with cash outs as i think B365 allow them on antepost bets.

Cheers Slink. Have had a tickle just in case.

No idea, as you said doesn't make any sense, most bookies haven't even priced him up for the Supreme

ada0a2fdbe152ececc90d67053ed65fa.jpg

Just been on oddschecker mate, Ladbrokes, Coral, Unibet, Boylesports, Sportingbet, 888, betway, betvictor amongst others not offering.

Thanks for the heads up on the 14/1 though, will have a nibble on that with NRNB

Oddschecker is piss poor nowadays, particularly for racing. I wouldn't trust anything it shows.

Samcro now 5/2 with B365. Cash out was at £33 for every £10 but currently unavailable i think.

My cashout still showing the same as it was when he was 14/1.

My cash out is now exactly what i have had on him.

Same here. Same as the stake.

'I can confirm that following a Trading Decision, the Cash Out value offered will not change on this market.'

So a couple of Cheltenham fancies won't be there this year. Vroum Vroum Mag was retired on Wednesday, and last years winner Sizing John has been pulled from the Gold Cup due to injury

Heavy ground festival. Grim. It's going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Wouldn't surprise me if the cards tomorrow cut up horrendously.

Struggling to find anything to back this year. If there is no challenge comp running, please may I have your tips Slink?? I think I'll back Saint Calvados tomorrow but only 3-1.

Back