• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
By Christmas the damage may well be done and I don't want SSN (HQ) fawning over him for January.

I do. I'm with Kenny. I want the swinebag to spunk money on a load of 33+ year olds on 5 year deals cos they'll bring them that bit of magic, then go on a 12 match losing run.
Then relegation.
Then QPR expelled from the league.
Then he gets sacked.
Then Rosie produces a book with evidence that she was fitted up by the shyster including hard evidence that convicts him.
Then the proceeds of Crime hearing bankrupts the scumbag....

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Oh by the way, MOTD showed him using a mobile phone during the game v wet spam. Didn't he say he couldn't use a mobile?
I put it to the jury that he's a lying cunt!

Jozy Altidore says he'll seek a move away from Sunderland in January if his playing time doesn't improve. Back to MLS then.

Victor Valdes negotiating with Liverpool?

I call flop.

Better than Mignolet. He's a bit of a flapper at times but is an outstanding 'keeper on his day.

I'm not a big fan. Frequently for Barca he'd have very little to do and when he was called upon he'd look incredibly flimsy and prone to massive rickets. Absolutely rank off crosses as well and too old to fix that now - imagine if De Gea was stuck how he was in 2011.

Better than Mignolet though who at the moment is good at precisely no aspects of goalkeeping.

Poor Mignolet is yet another victim of Brentdan's dreadful defensive coaching. He looked so good at Sunderland.

Poor Mignolet is yet another victim of Brentdan's dreadful defensive coaching. He looked so good at Sunderland.

Easier to be good when you get lots of shots and you tend to overlook the ones let in because he saved so many shots. :)

Tottenham's Milos Veljkovic is joining Middlesborough on a three month loan deal.

Lennon installed at Bolton then linked to a loan deal for Gary Hooper from Norwich. Is he someone Wolves could look at in January?

Thought he looked alright last season, certainly has that certain lucky sense of positioning.

I would take hooper for sure..proper poacher

Not a lot of people know this but Walsall have signed Michael Cain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back