• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good signing with two ifs. If they sign him and if he's over his injury. The fact West Ham let him go and he's training there makes me think he isn't

Wasn't he training at QPR earlier in the summer? You'd have thought Harry would've taken a punt unless something wasn't right.

The Holy Goalie has gone on loan to AFC Bournemouth. He's a coup for them, a very good GK for this level in my opinion.

Ravel Morrison joins Cardiff City on 3 month loan, who the hell is sanctioning further dressing room problems for the next manager. Madness.

Ipswich have signed Crystal Palace midfielder Jonny Williams on a 93-day loan deal. He will do what Wolves fans were expecting from George Saville, break forward of the striker.

hardly a Mick of a signing but he did do well last season, he's injury prone but I'm very surprised he's not getting an opportunity at Palace. I hope we are keeping an eye on him

hardly a Mick of a signing but he did do well last season, he's injury prone but I'm very surprised he's not getting an opportunity at Palace. I hope we are keeping an eye on him

Isnt the the fast, creative young player that did some good things in the latter stages of the prem for Palace..looked more than promising to me if it is him..?

I think you're thinking of someone else Fred, he barely played last season for Palace and was at Ipswich from February. He is a good player though (not that we have room for another midfielder at the moment).

they have two williams's maybe?

having looked further i think that was the guy i was watching last season in a couple of sub appearances..pace and agility..Jonny Williams..maybe wasnt the latter stages then

I do think he made a couple of (maybe brief) appearances under Pulis. He did very well for Ipswich though. They do actually have another Williams who is a young left back.

Williams scores 4 minutes after coming on for Ipswich.

Reports that Spurs are looking to Sell Aaron Lennon in January, 8 million fee, 55k a week, Hello Steve Bruce.

Think it's more likely that ol' Harry would find a spot for him at QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back