• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Hump day ya narna :)

Ah - I see.

Clearly you use different colloquiums (this is my favourite word for today) than over here. You've been in the States too long & clearly need some local vernacular (not sure why I said that seeing as I'm basically a Southerner who has an affinity for Wolves for somewhat spurious reasons)

:wolves:

Ah - I see.

Clearly you use different colloquiums (this is my favourite word for today) than over here. You've been in the States too long & clearly need some local vernacular (not sure why I said that seeing as I'm basically a Southerner who has an affinity for Wolves for somewhat spurious reasons)

:wolves:

Bleedin hell Parkin, you have me lost there with colloquiums, vernacular, and spurious , but I think I know what ya mean ! :)

Bleedin hell Parkin, you have me lost there with colloquiums, vernacular, and spurious , but I think I know what ya mean ! :)

I like to celebrate the English language!

Then as my Ex has said I use long words without being able to define them, but then again when she looked them up in a dictionary they were invariably correct.

I must have been a nightmare to live with

:icon_rolleyes:

Might just be getting my broadband sorted out...

has anyone heard of, or got, a device called 'SureSignal'?

it's a device linked to your modem which enhances your mobile signal strength around the home.. Anyone got one of these?

Just been given 2 bottles of wine for doing well at my job. Well that makes the day a little better.

No chance Parkin, PPB will be happier than a camel on a Wednesday :)

Haven't been back home in 2 years so ' happy ' is the key word here :)

Although you all may get cranky with PPB ,with all her upcoming excitement posts !

Hump day ya narna :)

It's a phrase that has exploded in popularity due to a hilarious commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA

so you've got the vocabulary of an american too? :D

Sorry Parkin, I took it that everyone in the world knew what ' Hump Day ' was :)

No wonder you thought ' what the hell's she going on about now ' !!

Sorry Parkin, I took it that everyone in the world knew what ' Hump Day ' was :)

No wonder you thought ' what the hell's she going on about now ' !!

Don't watch an enormous amount of TV and even then tend to ignore the ads, so even if it has been on over here I suspect it would not have registered particularly.

Finished my daughter's mural at last! Off to the pub now.

Found a link on Vimeo of the old band I played in, playing at The Varsity..
Now I gotta fathom out how to download and burn it!

When you go to a house party and the girl your housemate got with last night completely blanks him. Classic.

Back