• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Mmmmmmm. Chips and curry sauce. Yes! Plenty of ketchup as well to make it look an abomination of a meal.

Getting shitfaced whilst looking after a child?

#parentingpaddystyle

She is quite old enough to take care of herself tbh! Very sensible 11 year old going on about 19

Fair enough. The name mini-squeeze made me think she was quite young. Maybe Squeeze-let could be better.

Scarily, in about eighteen months she would have a decent chance of getting served. Over my cold dead corpse obviously, but the thought is terrifying

Not had much to laugh about today, but seeing pics of a peg made me smile.Sometimes it's the little things :)

[edit] I am very happy my nephew can fit into his Wolves Baby grow now.

Last edited:
Went with my brother, sister in law, parents and nephew as my brother brought a new car but the thing that makes me super über happy is that my nephew Ryan has finally been able to fit in his Wolves baby grow.

Fit his new baby gro into the car??

How fucking big is this baby James?
Or did you squeeze it in WITH the 7 named people...?

Oh! er... you meant the baby now fits into his baby gro?
(What's that to do with the car?)

Fit his new baby gro into the car??

How fucking big is this baby James?
Or did you squeeze it in WITH the 7 named people...?

Oh! er... you meant the baby now fits into his baby gro?
(What's that to do with the car?)

haha... you should know by now you need a translator for my posts.

Waking up and feeling a new woman :) from this day on people can accept me for the person I am, for the way I am, for my sense of humour, and really just for being PPB/Sue . I will go through life happy, and with my head held high knowing that if someone has stood by me for 28 years then I can't really be that bad of a person . If people don't like you for who you are, then they really shouldn't be in your life in the first place.

Be happy to be yourselves and happy to hold on to true friends :)

Well not actually feeling a new woman as I don't lean that way. Although there was that time in 1982..

Ouzo...

Apparently it makes the cat happy too. Well in a nutty craze kind of way.

Flight details changed and confirmed. Now over for 3 & a half weeks in total.

:happy: x 1000

Back