• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Gillingham.

Well I was happy, now everyone's telling me its a pig to get to and putting the mockers on it :(

Might look at that one to go to , as the matches in this half of the country are cheaper than home matches for me (unless Darlo comes up with a free ticket) so look forward to meeting you in person if you are there.

Anyway as I live in Gillingham (Dorset) I have to have a look at Gillingham (Kent) just to see how much better it is down here!

Might look at that one to go to , as the matches in this half of the country are cheaper than home matches for me (unless Darlo comes up with a free ticket) so look forward to meeting you in person if you are there.

Anyway as I live in Gillingham (Dorset) I have to have a look at Gillingham (Kent) just to see how much better it is down here!

I am going to this one , think its been about 30 years since I went to an away match ! Yes maybe PPB , PhilParkes1 , and Parkin can meet up for a pint beforehand .

I take it that its too early to start me Christmas thread then

Christmas threads are banned until after my birthday as a minimum. In reality, they should be banned until after bonfire night.

No to both. I had a nice pea and ham soup and brought my own drink.

I'm just not even contemplating sodding Christmas when it's the 25th of SEPTEMBER.

Pea & Ham soup is tha bomb. With lashings of crusty bread!

Ah Gillingham, the scene of my best ever goal playing youth football.

Whens ya birthday ?

Don't ask, he's only scouting for presents :)

We saw our first Santa in the garden today. I kid you not. At Withern near Mablethorpe, there was a Santa on his sled in some-one's front garden.

We saw our first Santa in the garden today. I kid you not. At Withern near Mablethorpe, there was a Santa on his sled in some-one's front garden.

Probably some lazy git that hasn't put it away from last Christmas Frankie.

Are you sure that that is not someone grooming?

You may need to involve the various agencies to deal with this!

It's 11 years today since I met Mrs HW.

She changed my life and I tell her how much I love her every day.

We've had some tough times this year with things that were out of our control, but we are getting through them together.

God knows what I would be doing now if we hadn't of met.......

It's 11 years today since I met Mrs HW.

She changed my life and I tell her how much I love her every day.

We've had some tough times this year with things that were out of our control, but we are getting through them together.

God knows what I would be doing now if we hadn't of met.......

I read that with the Simon Bates tune in my head !

Good on yer Hereford, where would we be without them :)

Mixed feelings but mainly happy ones. By the end of today I will hopefully be able to tick another one off me Bucket List . To ride a horse over a fence and still be on the back of it . No biggie to some, but something I've always wanted to do .

That will leave only another 24 to tick off !

Back