• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

We're just draped in curtain jokes in here!

Tie it up now, it's annoying.

There is only 90 days, 15 hours and 57 minutes until Christmas .

We've had a 4 day IOSH Health & Safety Course for the Group at our site and I've just completed it and finished the exam and been told I passed with one of the highest marks in the group :) I must be a smartarse as it was an hour long exam and I finshed in 25 mins! Mind you, it's amazing how quick you can work when there's a buffet waiting for you when you finish.

I think Langers must have found another pube in his Coronation Chicken, either that or his vending machines full of Coke again ..

I think Langers must have found another pube in his Coronation Chicken, either that or his vending machines full of Coke again ..

No to both. I had a nice pea and ham soup and brought my own drink.

I'm just not even contemplating sodding Christmas when it's the 25th of SEPTEMBER.

My mom once put up the Christmas tree on her Birthday. 20th October.

No to both. I had a nice pea and ham soup and brought my own drink.

I'm just not even contemplating sodding Christmas when it's the 25th of SEPTEMBER.

Ewwwww, pea and ham soup

Ok, i'll change it to ' only 90 days, 15 hours, 22 minutes, and 10 seconds until I get to see me mom :) "

Happy that I will be going to my first Away match in absolutely yonks and yonks .

:happy:

and the scramble to the Fnnar thread begins....

How has that not gone in the Fnarr thread!

Back