• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

6:30pm Friday

2edanada.jpg

You're far too young to be drinking out of a tankard.

Every barman/woman now serves my beer in a jar. It's the future.

Popped home for a bit before I go back - positives of your missus working behind the bar is we get to spend quality time together...just at opposite sides of the bar.

This pub in Kentish Town ONLY had handle glasses. It was absolutely amazing. The beer was tremendous. Check out all those lovely handle glasses by the back wall. No cards allowed. No jukebox - just an old LP player and a piano in the corner. Full of characters.

usa8e7eb.jpg

Sounds good!

I knew it wouldn't be long before you piped up in support of the handled glass

This pub in Kentish Town ONLY had handle glasses. It was absolutely amazing. The beer was tremendous. Check out all those lovely handle glasses by the back wall. No cards allowed. No jukebox - just an old LP player and a piano in the corner. Full of characters.

I'm more impressed by the 17 hand pumps I can see in the picture

I'm more impressed by the 17 hand pumps I can see in the picture

Well yes - that was the main attraction. No fewer than FIVE Dark Star beers. Bloody lush.

All 17 were on.

And I'm not that tall - I was in London, where everyone else is small due to carbon emissions.

The pub I'm in has 9 on and 7 of which are from their own brewery. Not too shabby.

I can see 19 in that picture. There's 2 in the foreground to the right of the bloke with the blue shirt.

Happy that Wardy arrived in London ok and is waving my Terrible Towel in Regents Street !

About to leave to take mini squeeze to her first competitive wolves game. She is VERY excited!

About to leave to take mini squeeze to her first competitive wolves game. She is VERY excited!

You've just got to hope that the fuckwit from the Walsall game isn't there today. If he is, I give you 15 minutes before you knock him out.

Not at all. Yours entertains, this goon just spouted bollocks for 90+ minutes

He doesn't mean me by the way.

Mini Langers and I are en route - and he's mega excited!

Mini squeeze demolishing chips and curry sauce in the western.

#indoctrinationcomplete

Back