• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I developed some kind of penguin walk to carry them, almost chaplin like :)

I was only grabbing them off the back of a truck and putting them down. At the time I was doing it for a living, so I guess I developed all the necessary muscles. I didn't have belly then, so there was no danger of over balancing.

43748e206d3f42142b21937647e20474.jpg

Mum found this. Stone old classic.

Just listened to a 20 yr old programme of ' sorry I haven't a clue' with Humphrey Littleton & Tim Brooke Taylor still on it.

Tears of laughter coming down - & we all need that.

Toyah(yea that one from the 80s) has been doing some lockdown videos with her husband Robert Fripp(yea that one from King Crimson) he's got a real reputation as a serious mardy arse,yet in one of the videos he's in a tutu ballet dancing in a seriously impressive back garden,they've made me smile a lot

I always thought he looked a dour miserable bastard.

Actually went to work for a few hours today and it was very exciting.

B&M Bilston Road.

Went there yesterday, adhering to all social distancing, to pick some stuff up. Whilst in there I put my keys down and left them. When I discovered I couldn't get into the car I wen back to ask if I could go back in to find them. The bloke at the door said some keys had just been handed in and put behind till number 1 which, coincidentally, was the till I had been served at. I went to ask the woman on the till for my keys and she, quite rightly, asked if I could describe what was on the key ring. I told her there was both a small blue circle key fob and an bigger oval grey coloured key fob along with 4 keys of which 1 was a car key. She said is there anything else on there!! I remembered the Wolves badge on there so told her that. "You have to be sure" she said. :nod:

Just nailed a very complex vlookup with associated conditional formatting. This is peak-excel for me and will only ever be downhill from here on in.

I contemplated why we don't have a pudding after lunch, but yours sounds more impressive

The culmination of the last few weeks of work...

Garden 1.jpg

Garden 2.jpg

Last edited:
Darlo - why do you always lay on your side when you take photo's

Not a problem, but just interested in what fetish this is :icon_confused:

Darlo - why do you always lay on your side when you take photo's

Not a problem, but just interested in what fetish this is :icon_confused:

I really dont know what's happening with these! :icon_lol:

received_700805154064744.jpg

Hopefully the before and after picture is the right way up...

Going up to see one of my son's & his wife in person rather than a phone app for the first time for approx 10 weeks. First time I had driven the car more than 5 miles at a time since then as well - took me 20 miles to feel fully comfortable & in control. Good job that there was little traffic around really.

Sort of did a Cummings as we met in his back garden (which I can get into without going in the house), but safer there than the local park where joggers would be running around us the whole time.

Going up to see one of my son's & his wife in person rather than a phone app for the first time for approx 10 weeks. First time I had driven the car more than 5 miles at a time since then as well - took me 20 miles to feel fully comfortable & in control. Good job that there was little traffic around really.

Sort of did a Cummings as we met in his back garden (which I can get into without going in the house), but safer there than the local park where joggers would be running around us the whole time.

We did that with our daughter and granddaughter today, will be doing it tomorrow with our son/daughter-in-law.....yes I know its not in the rules but don't care, its got to be safer than meeting in the park with loads of non social distancing, dope smoking cretins

Back