• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

wNalDTt.png

Always pleasing when her stupidity gets magnified.

She's now gone beyond wumming or attention seeking as she can't get work in the UK. Her interview with Hannity on Fox News was just made up shit to give them what they want. I can't decide whether that annoys me as Roseanne/Trump etc actually believe it about our country or I pity her for choosing to make a living that way

I'm definitely in the camp where someone earning money out of lies and often base racism annoys me. Especially as even outside of those spheres, she's either an extremely unpleasant person or does a bloody good impression of one.

And it definitely annoys me that there's still an audience of sorts for that kind of material.

All you can hope is that the more she's shown up to be a duplicitous, disingenuous piece of work, or clearly a racist, or simply out-and-out moronic, the quicker she'll disappear.

Quite good that the libel case against Jack Monroe went a long way towards destroying her mainstream career, and she actually was given the opportunity to back down, apologise and give a small donation to charity. Decided not to, went all the way through court and got told "yep, that's libel, quite obviously".

Yes we have - me and Squeeze, and the TWF Edinburgh stag do was awesome. Especially when Viz got a virus...

I don't know what distressed him more, that or the soiled towel incident. At least we all have fond memories of the Kismot, "Kennennennnerry", and Darlo's faceplant.

Oh, and there was my wedding to Mrs Wombat some four-and-a-half years ago, although she is not a Wolves fan. Mini-Wombat will be though.

I still can't listen to 99 red balloons without remembering that shite nightclub you got me wrecked in.

Have started my drying out and getting in trim mid season and have already, today done my minimum 5 miles a day walk. 13th consecutive day of doing so - aiming not to miss a day through May. Breakfast consists of a fruit smoothy and a banana every morning, occasionally with a mackerel too, a fruit cocktail with my lunch and a cooked tea. Less coffee more water. Hit 50 on September so highly motivated to keep it up and extend it into the new PREMIERSHIP SEASON

Did it with flying colours averaging 7.4 miles a day

Went ring shopping today with the missus. Went to about 5 different shops, tried loads of different ones on and decided to walk over to Henry st where I bought the engagement ring.

Good call, as I had forgotten I was eligible for 20% off the wedding bands due to purchasing the engagement ring there. Saved over 300 quid. Result

Awesome work Rob.

My Mrs has bought her wedding dress today, starting to feel very real now even though it is still 12 months away.

Really pleased tonight as the GF met my kids for the first time yesterday and I couldn't be prouder of all 3 of them. The kids were fantastic, so well behaved, polite, engaging and fun and the GF was a total natural with them.

I knew it'd go well and they'd all get on well but it was even better than that. Nowt better than sitting down to a home cooked meal with loads of chat, laughing, fun and 4 clean plates.

It's been awesome.

Excellent news Ian. Relax and enjoy

Really pleased tonight as the GF met my kids for the first time yesterday and I couldn't be prouder of all 3 of them. The kids were fantastic, so well behaved, polite, engaging and fun and the GF was a total natural with them.

I knew it'd go well and they'd all get on well but it was even better than that. Nowt better than sitting down to a home cooked meal with loads of chat, laughing, fun and 4 clean plates.

It's been awesome.
Brilliant. I take it that Alice didn't enquire as to whether your GF had ever stayed in a 'Cheap Hotel'?

Back