• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Won't have to water the garden as much though PPB, on the, bright side...

Won't have to water the garden as much though PPB, on the, bright side...

:) Fantastic, as I now spend half of my days watering stuff and watching 2 acres of grass suffer.

I'd get used to that if I were you. It's a god send, though!

One thing I think will take some getting used to again is the damp. The air seems full of it to me whenever I return. At least I won't have 3 months of snow every sodding year . :)

IMG_1019.jpg

A sleepy dog who insists on lying like so.

Edit: not upside down. Silly photo!

Had my annual review at work this morning - a 3 hour meeting with my director.

Pretty chuffed (and surprised) to have my professional performance rated as 'exceptional' - and was told that he'll fight to get my role re-graded as a result.

Always nice to feel appreciated. I felt like Dave Edwards after a meeting with Thelwell.

I don't think I have ever had a 3 hour meeting with my line manager - not even when I was on probation!

Can't even remember the last time I had an 'annual' review, think my director pencilled one in for a Friday in March, still waiting for it to actually happen mind.

Mine don't tend to be very long though, I'm generally just content to nod along with things and get them over with then accept the closing handshake/praise/warning or whatever with a smile before disappearing back to my office.

Had my annual review at work this morning - a 3 hour meeting with my director.

Pretty chuffed (and surprised) to have my professional performance rated as 'exceptional' - and was told that he'll fight to get my role re-graded as a result.

Always nice to feel appreciated. I felt like Dave Edwards after a meeting with Thelwell.

You just spent two and a half hours talking about Wolves new signings really, didn't you?! ;)

You just spent two and a half hours talking about Wolves new signings really, didn't you?! ;)

Nah - just half an hour on that. And two on the pros/cons of a female Dr Who!

I was surprised it was a 3 hour meeting but it basically meant we went over everything, I got my concerns out in the open and we discussed plans for my future here.

Cutting a massive privet but leaving some so the cat can get down from my oversized gigantic shed.

/sarcasm. Wish me luck

My annual review is :-

How are things Rob?

Fine thank you.

Good - See you soon. Where are you going on holiday?

Mine is:

Here's last years appraisal thing, just copy that.

We are back in darkest Lincolnshire for a week or so, and after a very difficult few days it is good to bring the good lady here where she can try to relax and start getting so back to normal. I aim to make sure she has as good a time as is possible.

I'm off to get me hands around some goats teats :)

Back