• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Probably the best place for this, did make me happy and laugh uncontrollably

I woke up around 1am this morning, saw that Mrs Trips wasn't in bed. Left it a few mins and went to look for her. Not downstairs, not in the toilet, very odd. Anyway, poked my head in the kids rooms to see if she's with them, and the en-suite light is on in my daughters room. Mrs Trips is taking a shower, at 1am.

Anyway, I wait til she comes out. Ask the obvious question, why are you showering this early? "I'm getting ready for work" I then ask why is she getting ready for work at 1am - turns out she misread her phone and thought it was just before 6am when she woke, so got up and started getting ready for work. Told me this morning it was after 2.30 before she got back to sleep as the shower properly woke her up.

I think the killer was when she told me she thought she felt more tired than normal when she jumped in the shower 😅
I did that when I was about 14, misread the alarm clock, thought it was 7.20 when it was 1.20 (during the winter so it being dark didn't register). My Dad only just about heard me getting ready and stopped me in time from leaving at 2am to wait for the bus to school :D

Back